Sign in to follow this  
apkjan

Candy Crush Saga [Hacked/Mod] Latest version for Android

Start playing Candy Crush Saga today – a legendary puzzle game loved by millions of players around the world.

With over a trillion levels played, this sweet match 3 puzzle game is one of the most popular mobile games of all time!

Switch and match Candies in this tasty puzzle adventure to progress to the next level for that sweet winning feeling! Solve puzzles with quick thinking and smart moves, and be rewarded with delicious rainbow-colored cascades and tasty candy combos!

Plan your moves by matching 3 or more candies in a row, using boosters wisely in order to overcome those extra sticky puzzles! Blast the chocolate and collect sweet candy across thousands of levels, guaranteed to have you craving more!

Download Candy Crush Saga Mod 

Candy Crush Saga.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ampouzer
      View File hotel empire tycoon menu by ampouzer
      features: ...
      money hack and diamonds hack

auto update by the web no passwords need
      Must have internet connection
      if in the feature require password the password will be 0 or you can join on the discord and find all the passwords
      find me on discord: αμπουσερούκος καπιταλουκος#9921

here is the official discord that i will start sell some scripts and there you will find all my scripts and you will find my new youtube account
      Join to discord if you need support and if you want to get my new scripts faster than anyone
      https://discord.gg/vEMJpkW

Submitter Ampouzer Submitted 01/07/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Ampouzer
      features: ...
      money hack and diamonds hack

auto update by the web no passwords need
      Must have internet connection
      if in the feature require password the password will be 0 or you can join on the discord and find all the passwords
      find me on discord: αμπουσερούκος καπιταλουκος#9921

here is the official discord that i will start sell some scripts and there you will find all my scripts and you will find my new youtube account
      Join to discord if you need support and if you want to get my new scripts faster than anyone
      https://discord.gg/vEMJpkW

• By HerrHypnose
      View File Sandbox 3D 0.2.7 Mod Menu
      Hey Guys😄
      This is my first menu/script! I Hope you enjoy it beacause its the first Script for this game!
      Errors,Bugs and Sugestions are welcome in the comments or via Mail herrhypnose(at)hotmail.com
      The code is 7002.
      Please write down in the comments If it worked or not (i can help with trouble)
      Submitter HerrHypnose Submitted 12/17/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By HerrHypnose
      Hey Guys😄
      This is my first menu/script! I Hope you enjoy it beacause its the first Script for this game!
      Errors,Bugs and Sugestions are welcome in the comments or via Mail herrhypnose(at)hotmail.com
      The code is 7002.
      Please write down in the comments If it worked or not (i can help with trouble)
    • By apkjan
      The Last Remnant is a cult Japanese RPG on Android. There are four races in the world of The Last Remnant: Mithra, Yama, Ksiti and Sovani. In this world, mysterious objects called "Remnants" have existed since ancient times. However, no one knows who created them, when and why. But everyone continued to use their colossal powers. As a result, this led to the fact that the balance in the world was disrupted, and endless wars began. As the further division torn apart those who rule and those who follow, the war began - the beginning of a long and endless struggle. Develop your own strategy, use teams that are constantly changing depending on the positions and state of friendly and enemy forces. Join the battle and enjoy the game.
      Download link- THE LAST REMNANT Remastered