Vk39166

Cant find a game after killing it accidentally.

I cant find the game last day on earth-survival on game guardian. I accidentally clicked on Kill the game button and the game doesnt show up anymore. I need help please

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheCelticSlayer
      I was just wondering how to change the pointer search type from qword to dword. I was following a tutorial on youtube and when they click the value they get dword whereas I get qword plz help.

• By NumberXer0
      I'd like to request a script that functions in Sector 7, the new multiplayer area that came out a few patches ago. None of the current modded apks or scripts work in that specific zone, but still functions elsewhere.
      Sector 7 consists of a group of people standing just out of range of a chest until someone is dumb enough to aggro the zombies, then they all rush in and take the loot while the one fighting gets nothing. It's a horrible mode, but it has a unique very powerful skill you can get.
      Any type of script would help. Infinite Durability, HP, Magic Split, Weapon Damage etc. Absolutely anything to make this slog more bearable. Thanks!
    • By localhostgamers
      Check my channel for tutorial and other script.
    • By localhostgamers
      View File Free Coupon Last Day on Earth 1.11.7
      Check my channel for tutorial and other script.
      Submitter localhostgamers Submitted 03/14/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Zedgmer
      the code that is used to look for gasoline to buy and change its code for another box, it does not work anymore !!! Can somebody help me?