Is there a script that I can download to find the value of a currency in any game instead of manually doing it my self?

2 hours ago, ScrippyZ said:

Is there a script that I can download to find the value of a currency in any game instead of manually doing it my self?

Nah men i think theres no scripts like that cause every game has many different value to edit or to search some hard to search/edit becuase you need to search it manually to know the steps or know the value so you can make a scripts aahhh 

I dont know if this thing i said is true. Just want to help men

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By I-Do-Trolling
      View File Critical ops Script
      Critical ops script works for beta to

Submitter I-Do-Trolling Submitted 05/21/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By I-Do-Trolling
      Critical ops script works for beta to

• By GG_User
      Hello, I am using GG for some month but i am having a lot of problem if you guys would answer my question and give me some advice for using GG it would be helpfull...
      QUESTIONS
      1.why my game value reset after i re-log/restart in game?? or why my game re-log/restart itself  and correct its value?
      2.if i use speed hack why my game restart   or re-log in?
      3.if i able to hack and do many staff like upgrade and also buying many in game item..... after i restart /re-log in game why its look like i didn’t even do a single thing...and reset all thing??
      4.can you guys tell me a way to change value of online game....(value must not reset)?
      5.can you guys tell me in short how you guys value work with online game or offline
      6.can you guys tell how to change server value
      7.how to hack server based game if i want?(recommend some cool app or tool to do it)
      REQUEST
      1.Can you guys add something so that java time  or online games which have time doesnt depend on server rather it depends on you guys given time or phone time...
      2.plz reverse time or something like that and - in time hack
      3. plz add something so that game dosent able to reset if( QUESTION- 3) first part happen...
      4.Can you guys add something which will tell the server you are right and server is wrong...
      5.plz add something so that saved address dosent get removed if game restart or if i kill the game...
    • By ScrippyZ
      How can I figure out if a game is server side (store data on game server) or client side (store data on your phone)
    • By lemur
      wallhack, cheats, script
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo6E_FLpYdVu8lGQztCW-fQ
      4890 4944 9615 8726 my card PLS
      paraverit - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KclOSDGpwTElQWa_ggO_g