Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

siranirudh

Standoff 2 "Hacking App Detected" problem, Please help!

Screenshot_20190415-204738.thumb.png.0e7f2120c8c22b0ee84f846e0390f972.pngI am trying to hack Standoff 2 using game guardian but as I open the game, it shows "Hacking App Detected".

I have tried several methods like clearing data of the game, renaming package name of game guardian etc but the game is still detecting it. 

Please help me out and give me a working solution.

Thanks

2 hours ago, siranirudh said:

Screenshot_20190415-204738.thumb.png.0e7f2120c8c22b0ee84f846e0390f972.pngI am trying to hack Standoff 2 using game guardian but as I open the game, it shows "Hacking App Detected".

I have tried several methods like clearing data of the game, renaming package name of game guardian etc but the game is still detecting it. 

Please help me out and give me a working solution.

Thanks

use dual space to open Standoff and with root open the GameGuardian in the normal system without dual space!

• Similar Content

• By waffa3927
      This game detects game guardian even if its not open so i cant even enter the game. I have to uninstall game guardian in order to open the game. Any ideas on how to fix/bypass this problem??
      the link to the game : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iug.yonggu&hl=en_US

• By callmedenver
      View File Standoff 2 skin hack by denver
      With this script you can get expensive skins for free such as akr treasure hunter, karambit gold,and etc
      Everyone in match can see the skins you have equipped.
      this is my first script. If you have anything to say or ways to make the script better please comment
      if you don't know how to bypass the gameguardian detection check here
      -----> 
      How to bypass standoff 2 (#ck67uemk)  
      Submitter callmedenver Submitted 05/21/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By callmedenver
      With this script you can get expensive skins for free such as akr treasure hunter, karambit gold,and etc
      Everyone in match can see the skins you have equipped.
      this is my first script. If you have anything to say or ways to make the script better please comment
      if you don't know how to bypass the gameguardian detection check here
      -----> 
      How to bypass standoff 2 (#ck67uemk)