Crimsonheart2 RPG hack

dexaz

Here playstore link :

Google play

Its classic action rpg, already try any iap hack but no luck.

I only know hack gold for this game, and there are mod apk high damage but enemy can 1 hit you too. If anyone know any hack with GG please share it. Thank you.

22 hours ago, Alvarenga said:

How to make gold?

go to a shop and go to sell tab, now search for the quantity of the item you sell until you only have 1 value now edit value to a certain amount that is equal to 2billion depends on what item and its price that have quantity you sell. note exceeding to 2billion will take a loop from 0 to the remainder of the exceeded amount price sold.

quite interesting

Screenshot_2019-04-13-21-04-07-557.thumb.png.9512383a7518909074bd2d068842a2d4.png

xd.

most values except the gold have protection like that, must change 3 protected values, two high negative value and one high positive value. 

I hope somebody can look for the premium currency. I tried looking on the quest tab but server reloads the quantity or the app.

• 3 months later...
On 4/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, absolutenothing said:

quite interesting

Screenshot_2019-04-13-21-04-07-557.thumb.png.9512383a7518909074bd2d068842a2d4.png

xd.

most values except the gold have protection like that, must change 3 protected values, two high negative value and one high positive value. 

I hope somebody can look for the premium currency. I tried looking on the quest tab but server reloads the quantity or the app.

oh, so It seems difficult to find it

Archived