Okay, so it's taken me a week to find a on actual working hack program of anything for Dragon City. Then I found Game Guardian and optimized Parallel Space. It showed the game in my process. I knew how to enter values. When I entered the new values they showed up. Then if I used them the game crashed. Even if I didn't, the game crashed after 20 seconds. It would never save the changed info or amounts then. So. Is this program entirely useless, or is there a bigger problem? Is it the game? Is there any hope for hacking the game because I'm sick of having to spend real money on it. I love the game though. Someone just let me know if I'm exhausting my efforts for nothing please...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Aliq46
      Hacking coins and energy ...? (Especially energy)
    • By Infernodu97
      I am downloading game guardian, creating another er version of it with a different name, delete the old version, copy the new one on parallel space, copy the game I want to hack. And GG say this :
      Error E/S
      Impossible to open the folder */proc/pid/maps*_
      The game is protected 
      Need a root to hack this game

I can't root this phone so I need to use a virtual space, I've tried Xposed but it can't connect to Google play even when I'm downloading everything I need
      Ps : the game I want to hack is gladiator heroes, I've seen people using GG on it on YouTube so I guess it come from me
      Thanks a lot for the help

• By Stne
      I would advise you not to use speed hack and a lot of games especially fps games. I used speed hack in Modern Strike online in one of my non important accounts and it was immediately banned. also pubg bans it too. speed hack is a quick way to be banned because its so detectable.
    • By Stne
      Here's the Deal. STOP complaining about being banned. This is always a possibility in any game. The only way to minimize the effect of being banned on your life is to only use game guardian and other cheats on accounts that are not important to you. If your dumb enough to use it on your main account and get banned, that's your fault. In every post, there should be a mentioning of the possibility of being banned and the owner of the script or whatever you are downloading should always say that it isn't their fault if you get banned. Now every now and then there is that one dumb a** that post a script and say its 100% no ban. That is a lie! You can be 50% sure or maybe 80% sure but 100% sure is straight up BS! Don't trust those scripts or if you are going to use it don't do it on your main account.  That's your choice just don't complain when you are banned its gets annoying reading those message that show anger towards the creator of the script. It's not there fault its yours! You Downloaded it! and You executed it. Take the blame.

Personally, I know people hate it when they get those comments on their scripts saying i got banned . don't trust this person and their scripts and some other s***. That was always a possibility. 
    • By Kiroolos
      I was suffering from game crash while running scripts or searching for values, i changed the rom 2 times and reinatalled the game but the same issue is happening. 
      I've find the solution that worked for me and i hope it works for you too. 
      Open the game  Logout from any account logged in.  Restart(Without protection) by game gaurdian.  Login to your account and if the game didn't crash, restart it.  Open the script and enjoy