You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Abhideka
      I have Two android Phones. i want to hack free fire. but when i open the game on virtual space (non rooted device) after some times it automatically get closed. And even when i open the game on rooted device then also my game get closed. what to do. Please reply. I have no idea about it. please guys help me.
    • By 404Funny
      View File FREEFIRE 1.9 HACK UPDATED 10/3/2019
       Script Features: 
      No Recoil 90% High Dame 25% High Dame Xm8, MP40, Scart Long Shot Without Distance Increase 20% Armor 1,2,3 10% off damage Zano Fast Running, Fast Swimming, Surfing Board x 1.5 Auto Aim Mind Pin When Shot And Moving GUIDE AND HACK FREE FIRE OB13 NO GG : LINK HACK UPDATED 10/3/2019  On  Youtube update
      + File Host And VPN Mod & Fix Crash Game. Lua v9 : Google Drive
      Submitter 404Funny Submitted 01/15/19 Category Free Fire  
    • By 404Funny
      Script Features: 
      No Recoil 90% High Dame 25% High Dame Xm8, MP40, Scart Long Shot Without Distance Increase 20% Armor 1,2,3 10% off damage Zano Fast Running, Fast Swimming, Surfing Board x 1.5 Auto Aim Mind Pin When Shot And Moving GUIDE AND HACK FREE FIRE OB13 NO GG : LINK HACK UPDATED 10/3/2019  On  Youtube update
      + File Host And VPN Mod & Fix Crash Game. Lua v9 : Google Drive
    • By Kiroolos
      Hello everone, i just wanna ask about a problem that happen suddenly, the GG was working good in pubg mobile but from yesterday it crashes the game when i started search about any value, i tried restart without protection option and tried many other ways but there is no way, is it a rom problem or what ?
      By the way it works 1 time every 1000 time by luck

Finally, I've find the solution and i hope it works for you too. 
      1) Open the game
      2) Logout from any account logged in. 
      3) Restart(Without protection) by game gaurdian. 
      4) login to your account and if the game didn't crash, restart it. 
      5) Open the script and enjoy. 
    • By MA5T3R
      So, this is a a method that can be used with and without root. I'll be explaining the without root method.
      If you have noticed, some popular games have noticed that you have GG installed. Here's a way to bypass that: 
      1. Install VirtualXposed from here: 
      Virtual spaces to run GameGuardian without root (#ct7bob3)  
      2. Download the XPrivacy XPosed module from here: https://repo.xposed.info/module/biz.bokhorst.xprivacy
      3. Open it up. Select the option that says install with XPosed Installer.
      4. Wait for it to install.
      5. Once it is done, press OK and open up VirtualXposed.
      6. Press the 9 dots and press add app.
      7. Look for GG and the app that detects GG and select it. Then press add selected apps. 
      8. Open up XPrivacy. Select the app that detects GG and check the boxes to restrict the permissions to see open applications, the application list, and all the package names.
      9. Open up your app and GG in VirtualXposed. It shouldn't detect GG.
      10. Enjoy!