Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morticia78

HELP New Issue GG with Marvel Contest of Champions

So this afternoon running mcoc while in auto fight mode I got ko'd immediately. My setting were correct, it was neither a local or linked power node. I investigated further on regular quests and it happened then as well and would freeze thereafter.

I uninstalled/reinstalled GG, upgraded to new version: outcome was the same. I am running a rooted version through Virtualxposed, no changes have occurred to my Virtualxposed nor settings. Please help ?

In addition I have turned off my phone and rebooted.

My vallues are set to 100 and 0.1. the screen and GG both show the appropriate adjustment ( example me 68k fighting a 700) and still get knocked out on one hit.

20181130_184223_9342.jpg

20181130_184223_3504.jpg

20181130_184223_8244.jpg

• Similar Content

• By Lecso0522
      I wonder is it possible to freeze the tyre wear and fuel values in this game, and if yes how exactly?
    • By OraOraOra
      Help me!!
      How to command :
      freeze may increase put at script?

• By loversSlayer
      I have function, that freezes some values (skill cooldown) but it freezes only when script is closed. It works if i use gg.sleep and switch to saved list, but after gg.sleep - it stops working again. Since it works only while script is closed, i cant even just re-open script, cause this issue comes back again.
      Im using GG without Root in parallel space. Maybe this is the point.
    • By Fallen_Stress
      How can i freeze value after 
      gg.editAll

• By n3kitOzz
      Code change a value, but not freazing. Why?
      function flycontrol() gg.setVisible(false) controls_fly = gg.prompt({[1]='Y COORD [-700; 1000]'}, {nil}, {'number'}) if controls_fly == nil then menucode = 2 cheatmenu() else hidemenu() gg.editAll(controls_fly[1],gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.freeze = true end end