Fall of gods

dexaz

I was able to find find the values in this game but the currencies and items are encrypted in 2 values. I figured out the first value's encryption but I still didn't figure out the second one so I'll give you the first value encryption so you can find the values and freeze them. 

n = value/number of owned item/coins owned...

% is for modulo operation

Encrypted value 1 = ( 4 096 x ( n / 16 )) + ( 1 048 576 x ( n % 16 )) 

For the ( n / 16 ) division ignore the number after (on the left of) the comma.

Example if I have 444 coins :

X = ( 4 096 x ( 444 / 16 )) + ( 1 048 576 x ( n % 16 ))

X = ( 4 096 x ( 27 )) + ( 1 048 576 x ( 12 ))

X = 110 592 + 12 582 912

X = 12 693 504

Once you've got your encrypted value you search "X" in known Dword, the second encrypted value is just 16 bytes away from the first one so you can go in the memory and freeze both values.

I'll try to look into the second encrypted value some more if I can get it before I get bored of it I'll let you know.

2 hours ago, Newbi said:

I was able to find find the values in this game but the currencies and items are encrypted in 2 values. I figured out the first value's encryption but I still didn't figure out the second one so I'll give you the first value encryption so you can find the values and freeze them. 

n = value/number of owned item/coins owned...

% is for modulo operation

Encrypted value 1 = ( 4 096 x ( n / 16 )) + ( 1 048 576 x ( n % 16 )) 

For the ( n / 16 ) division ignore the number after (on the left of) the comma.

Example if I have 444 coins :

X = ( 4 096 x ( 444 / 16 )) + ( 1 048 576 x ( n % 16 ))

X = ( 4 096 x ( 27 )) + ( 1 048 576 x ( 12 ))

X = 110 592 + 12 582 912

X = 12 693 504

Once you've got your encrypted value you search "X" in known Dword, the second encrypted value is just 16 bytes away from the first one so you can go in the memory and freeze both values.

I'll try to look into the second encrypted value some more if I can get it before I get bored of it I'll let you know.

Thank you so much bro. 

Got x. And freeze that value. But after use it game force close. Or we need freeze second encrypted value that 16 bytes away too for this work?

The data for your currency is stored in 2 values so if one of them is wrong the game will crash :x so yes you need to freeze both value.

Btw if you spam buy when the values are freezed there's a chance of crash so I'd recommend editing the values once without changing the values so you can use the revert selected function. 

For the second encrypted value the pattern is always the same but after every 256 n there's a change that I don't understand so I'll try a little more tomorrow but after that I'll prob give up.

i found the pattern for the second encrypted value but i got no clue how write it in a formula ? 
it should be possible but it's not my thing to come up with formula so if anyone's good at coming up with those and want to do it in my stead i can give him the nescessary info so he can come up with it if not then i'll just keep trying at my pace i guess. 

image.thumb.png.d6a8ce85c673ee106d63f2bf5a4366d1.png
does anyone here know how to do something like this in math without condition ?
i got no clue how to go from -2,147,483,648 to 1,610,612,736 without using any condition while following the pattern so i guess i'll give up on this game.

Archived