Dual Space blue. GG

Brutalfox

Question

Hi I'm new in this community and I'm having some problems with game guardian and pubg mobile and activating scripts 

I'm using dual space blue and Gg to hack pubg but When trying to activate a script it shows an error u can see the message in the pictures.and when I manage to load scripts it says activated but nothing happens.. If someone can help me how to install game guardian and run it on virtual space and hack pubg properly Thank you 

Screenshot_20181026-002646.jpg

Screenshot_20181026-002652.jpg

Screenshot_20181026-002928.jpg

5 answers to this question

Have you give game guardian all permissions? It seems like it's being blocked from changing values in processes.. That's what I'm understanding from it.  Try clearing cache and data of GG and the virtual space, uninstall and reinstall it all allowing all permissions. That's what I'd try

1 hour ago, TwistedKill said:

Have you give game guardian all permissions? It seems like it's being blocked from changing values in processes.. That's what I'm understanding from it.  Try clearing cache and data of GG and the virtual space, uninstall and reinstall it all allowing all permissions. That's what I'd try

All permissions are granted.. I've unistalled and installed many virtual spaces.. Other virtual spaces such as dual space didn't show the error but the hack script didn't work 

What about it didnt work? It didn't show the wall hack or color? Make sure to put your graphics settings in the middle. Not the worst not the best. That was my problem, I had my graphics at the highest which made the wall color hacks not work. Try the one you were able to load and mess with the graphics, each time you change the graphics, reload it all again and try wall hacks with color. You should see things change

1 hour ago, TwistedKill said:

Try another virtual space. Not all work for everyone

I tried parella space.. Trier virtual xposed.. Dual space.. And some other.. I'm able to start the game and GG and load scripts but that's the error when it's trying to change value and Activate the hack 

Archived