Gurjar

Value changes but doesn't add to score

hello everyone .. I am facing a problem since yesterday .I have been using GG in a wicket game where you get 3 life before game over and I used to edit that value (for ex. 100 or 200) and then play with 100 or 200 life. It was amazing and I could score much higher but since yesterday if I change that value.. then that changes and I can play with changed life too but now when game gets over  that score doesn't submit it revert back to the previous score( which was made without using hack) so please resolve my problem.. thanks in advance..

Edited by Gurjar

Bro it's mpl an application which gives money for playing.. and it uses unity play games which were being hacked amazingly. But yesterday this happened.. now everything is working just score doesn't get submitted.. you can download from  mpl pro live ( Google) first link.. it's launched in India only I think

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By blognau
      Can someone explain to me why i cant edit the value in Xa memory? The value still not change....although i freeze them....it cant change
      But i can still edit in Ca,Anonym,and Bad
      I used Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Snap625
    • By HackerSumit
      How to hack clash of clans
    • By PeterJ89
      What is value? And how to know it?(example for speedhack, fly hack, 1 hit)
    • By KingBlein
      I have a very basic knowledge of game guardian and and hacking but I tried and whenever I changed the value of equipment the game crashed. 
      Also it doesn't seem to find the overall stats values (health, damage, etc)
      Any help would be much appreciated 
    • By CAPCAP
      Game Name: WWE CHAMPIONS MOD APK V 0.371

Google Play Store Link: WWE Champions 2019 - Apps on Google Play

Apkpure link : Getting Started in WWE Champions 2019

Cheat Requested: if possible please strongly request hack cash and/or gold coins. But it is easy to hack its moves ability and moves damage please do that antiban.
      ANY WILL BE OK WHETHER MOD OR SCRIPT OR MOD MENU.