I want invite link discord shan ison

Damartbsff

Question

6 answers to this question

Pleas I need Discord shan ison?

triggered? haha stop telling false accusation to others. And I really dont have dummy accounts. Now eat my fake apk :))

Bro you now Discord shan ison?

1 hour ago, nashnie29 said:

triggered? haha stop telling false accusation to others. And I really dont have dummy accounts. Now eat my fake apk :))

Says the guy that blocked the comment section  so that i woudnt be able to reply "stop stealing my UG for latetst APK"

Anyway i'm not realy in to cheating death games. RoS has been dieng. So you guys can clean the trash that i left behind. I ruined the game for android platform , mission complete, if you guys still want to meet with me on rules of survival..lol thats a bit late xD the game is death and i have no intresr in meeting with copy theifs and credit thiefs. Goodluck "nobs" and move asses back to PC and let the android cheating to those who don't search On YT or here on the forum to steal codes ?

No one here cares about Shan Ison his discord channel.

He is very triggerd because he know he can't find cheats with GG..that kid finds 2 cheats for rules of survival...then he get c****y to me...he even trolles you guys believing tha he has underground hack for latest version...he edited the client version and calls it a modded apk...all to troll me. . .he may have programmig ecperiences but he can't find a single cheat...better get his a** back to pc and stop wasting my time with childish insults that i can't use GG...but yet i find way way more hacks then that kid. . .lol.

Very sad that he has to make fake accoubts on you tube with his 2 friends to dislike my videos. ?

Archived