how to find hacks with gameguardian (old school)

Platonic

this is a very old video of mine when whe coudnt make scripts. I think this video maby handful for those who don`t know very well how to find a cheat on games...if you want I can also explain ya guys how to wall shoot or do wall hack for most games...a lot of royal games have the same values that can let us pass thorugh walls or shoot thorugh it...if the game has a bad security, like in RoS or Forward Assault :)
like and subscribe to my video for more hacks xD, I love cheating and I will never stop it :)

Do you think you could figure out how to get unlimited hash coins and liquors on the TPB? I can't seem to find anything online or get GG to work...well not without a script anyway. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trailer Park Boys must not be a very popular game or maybe it isn't possible.  I'm sure it's possible I am just missing something somewhere. You sounded  like  you enjoy a challenge so before I created a new topic needing help I thought I would start here and ask you. Pretty please?

23 minutes ago, Alesha044 said:

Do you think you could figure out how to get unlimited hash coins and liquors on the TPB? I can't seem to find anything online or get GG to work...well not without a script anyway. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trailer Park Boys must not be a very popular game or maybe it isn't possible.  I'm sure it's possible I am just missing something somewhere. You sounded  like  you enjoy a challenge so before I created a new topic needing help I thought I would start here and ask you. Pretty please?

ofcourse my frined, but I must say. I never heard of that game, and most of itme when you try to cheat money, it wont work if it is a online game because its all stored ons server ya know? and with GG you only change the client sided part, so you need t find a way to fool the server, like as examble hack the XP or the amount of XP you get for doing that function (XP/Money/Gold/) ya know what I mean>?...most of time you can forget it to cheat gold or money...but hey...they say there is always a way..

Archived