Can't get second search result nr.2

esthe

Hello from Latvia, i use asus tf101g with 4.1.1 jelly bean and GG 6.0, trying in game : "Heroes Order and Chaos".  So i can't recieve second search, tryed as mutch as i know to do. Changed game values many times, changed searche ranges, and nothing.  

What can i do more?

Hello from Latvia, i use asus tf101g with 4.1.1 jelly bean and GG 6.0, trying in game : "Heroes Order and Chaos".  So i can't recieve second search, tryed as mutch as i know to do. Changed game values many times, changed searche ranges, and nothing.     What can i do more?    
Hello there, Heroes Order and Chaos is a server sided game so, it can't be hack using GameGuardian 6.0. You can use Freedom App instead.. Freedom App is a In-App Purchase Hack that let's you buy Gold & Crystal for free... I hope this helps. :) Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 using Leak Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 via Tapatalk 2

If you have any problems on Freedom App, visit here: https://gameguardian.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1908-Freedom-problems-(how-resolve-all-problems)-! Freedom problems (how resolve all problems) ! Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 using Leak Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 via Tapatalk 2

hi there   try to use gamecih or gamekiller
Dude, you can't use these in server sided games.. Expecially Gameloft Games.. :P Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 using Leak Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 via Tapatalk 2

you can but you need to be cleaver

example:

you won t hack money but the people you kill and would be sent to server after that

so you ll have cashe

Oh.. I didn't know that.. Hehe.. :wacko:

Posted by RayySP

From my Rooted SGS2 using Leak Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 via Tapatalk 2