Horse Haven World Adventures

Zu3st3r

Name of Game: Horse Haven World Adventures
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.horsehaven.adventures&hl=en
Version: 5.2.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Diamonds is the main need here
Have you tried cheating this game? Yes, Yes, Yes!! What happened?: Besides losing my mind this game seems unbreakable to what is really needed.
Comments:

Hi there everyone.

So I need some help with the game mentioned above and as stated the Diamonds is what I need (Or any kind of source or "help" that gives Diamonds in return)

I have found a few helpful breakpoints in the game with GG.

Working:

Making extra Gold, around 20 times more than what you should be making.

Unlimited Stamina in Steeplechase

Speedhacking up to 60 (default GG settings) on the Tab, but for some reason the Speedhack will not work on Nox or Memu (maybe some help here also?)

Where I need help:

Having mentioned what does work above, this game seems like overkill on all protections, see below:

Extra Gold: The only source to actually get extra Gold, is the Steeplechase, but even in there you can't set a very big amount of extra gold to gain without causing server sync problems. If any of you could maybe have a look where else this could be done without so much effort?

Unlimited Stamina: This does work well, but once again is a huge pain. I'm not very clued up with GG but this game never has the same memory pools allocated to the values in question. If anyone has any smooth and fast method to lock this?

Speedhack: I can get a Speedhack running from my Android Device, but it's not stable or reliable, sometimes I can use the 60 preset for a while without any problems but as soon as it is running and you loose connection it seems to triple the amount of the original time left that it would have taken before the Speedhack on upgrades, building etc. For one, why can I not get the Speedhack running on my Nox and Memu emulators (latest versions)? and Two, could anyone give some tips regarding these kind of games and speedups?

Diamonds: This is where the actual problem lies. Everything in this game seems to run on this resource, but it's also the only thing giving me nightmares for weeks and efforts on end and it seems unbreakable. 

Things I have tried: 

Lucky Patcher: Yes (No luck here)

Freedom: Yes (No luck here)

Cheat Engine: Both Android and PC version via Network and CETest Server (No luck here)

Leo Playcard: Yes (No luck here)

SB Game Hacker: Can't get it to work on latest Android versions

Some Sources to get Diamonds in game include: Watching Free Videos, Purchasing, Leveling UP (can help this along with GG, but after a few levels game syncs and resets back to where you started), Leveling Horses to 10 or higher and then selling them and Breeding of Constellation Horses and selling them.

If anyone here could spare some time to try and help me out with this it would be highly appreciated. 

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to hack this game for quite sometime. Today I realised that all the values are encrypted. I have found the values for coins and diamonds. I visually increased my coins to some 25 millions and diamonds to around 500k. But it doesn't work this way, the game synchronizes in few minutes and everything is gone to previous values. So I guess we need to work things around, we have to find the encrypted values for achievements and manipulate from there. 

Here's how to find the values for coins and diamonds. Open GG and go to fuzzy(unknown) search and search all D words. Some 70 million results will show up. Then spend a few coins and go to fuzzy search again and tap "decreased". Again spend some coins and tap "decreased" or gain some coins and tap "increased" until the results narrow down to 1 (it will take about 8-10 manipulations). Then you will be left with one big value (about 7-8 digit), changing this value will temporarily change your coin(which is lost after few minutes of course). 

I hope someone can help from here!

Archived