Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ninhbeta

Can you hack baseball star

Hi every one. Im play game "baseball star" about 2 week. It's good game but farm money, card 3*, 4*, 5* very hard. I used some one soft exp game guardian, root explorer,... But cant. Some one help me, Hack or mod game is okay. Thanks you

• Similar Content

• By Cacktus
      Can someone help me hacking Gold in criminal coast? I tried and changed the valeu of gold and tried to complete a House and finished but suddenly said that "Lost connection" and restarted with the default values... Any help?
      Sorry my bad English.
    • By Optainator
      I use Virtual Xposed as a virtual space and it doesn't run some games, e.g "Free Fire, Hill Climb Racing 2... ETC" 
      How can I run them in order to do some hacking?
    • By Matygan
      View File Radar for CRITICAL OPS
      It's my first script:) 
      Submitter Matygan Submitted 03/05/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Matygan
      It's my first script:) 
    • By MaderDaker
      Hello guys, im new here, i was searching for crystalborne game hack everywhere and cant find anything. Its online game i tried to hack with GG but failed to change the value, except with f type where i changed the value but it goes back to a normal when spending. I think i need only crystals in this game changed becuse they are everything, if any1 can help me try to figure this out. Screenshot of game version.