Gameguardian closes after giving permissions.

Bobobot

Gameguardian closes after giving permissions. I can't do anything. I'm rooted, using ZTE Grand X IN (intel) running ICS. I tried gameCIH and gamekiller, but these arent working, too. Can anybody help me? I've tried to reinstall my rom, factory reset, and re-root. Nothing happened.

Yup! Try installing SuperSU. It more better than superuser. ;) Sent from RayySP (GT-I9100) using Tapatalk 2
When I open the supersu, it says, i need to update the su binary. Im pressing okay, but it says update failed.

Try this method I found. 1. first try update binary using Super SU for few times, if still installation failed try to download old superuser through play store. 2. Disable superuser for Super SU in settings>Superuser 3. In old superuser, go to info and then tap the "tap to check updates" and update the binary. 4. Then, enable superuser in Super SU and voiIaa!!_.. try it Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2

I think you should try searching on Google about your problems.. There are many solutions in XDA.. You should give it a try. Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2

Hi, I've got the same problem with my phone (motorola XT890 with intel)

When i test if my phone phone is rooted : it's rooted

I've got a problem with super user ("super utilisateur" i'am french) i can't remove it perfectly to install supersu