Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

2 hours ago, Virg099 said:

I highly doubt the ppl who found it is willing to share, there are 2 ppl in the alphagamers forum that are just trolling the rest of us and one is trying to sell the accounts with custom ordered units so, it's probably going to be a while, maybe even past the 16th when the update rolls, which could potentially change a lot of the current existing hacks.

Apparently people have found it I don't know if they posting it on alphagamers yet.

On 3/10/2017 at 1:14 PM, demitri said:

This is false.  Still happily playing on 3 separate accounts, one of them heavily hacked (morphing, rarity, etc.).  Pretty sure if you got friend banned, you were abusing the arena.  Should have kept things low key until they fixed the exploit.

Update:  After trying to 5* some characters a few days ago, I finally got friend banned on my hacked account.  No idea if it had to do with hacking after the 1.1.0 patch or not.  Can confirm that hacking is still possible, even after being friend banned.

1 hour ago, demitri said:

Update:  After trying to 5* some characters a few days ago, I finally got friend banned on my hacked account.  No idea if it had to do with hacking after the 1.1.0 patch or not.  Can confirm that hacking is still possible, even after being friend banned.

I'm sorry for your loss. Mine suffered the same fate.

Was raising the Rarity of your characters the ONLY thing you did? Did you also try to abuse of the Shards, clone or raise Merge Level of some characters?

I'm trying a new account. So far everything I did was raising stats in battle and modify a level to 40. Let's see how things go.

1 hour ago, AllegroBlu said:

I'm sorry for your loss. Mine suffered the same fate.

Was raising the Rarity of your characters the ONLY thing you did? Did you also try to abuse of the Shards, clone or raise Merge Level of some characters?

I'm trying a new account. So far everything I did was raising stats in battle and modify a level to 40. Let's see how things go.

Nah, I also morphed units and adjusted their levels and sp prior to the 1.1.0 patch.  I used that particular account exclusively for hacking, so it's not a huge loss, but I did invest quite a bit of time getting a lot of those hacks to work lol.  I find it silly that I can still play the game, but maybe they will purge these accounts at a later date.

The last account of mine still not banned is just IV editing, change level to 40, and getting just enough SP to learn all skills. Haven't been playing that account anymore since 1.1.1 though, as I expect it to get banned eventually.

On 3/15/2017 at 2:23 AM, demitri said:

I think if you hit a hit a certain limit it will trigger the ban(e.g. Level 41). I tried and tested the hacks to a large extent to see what would get me banned and so far only doing impossible numbers are getting me banned. Haven't got banned by morph and rarity and sp hacks yet. If you hacked shards before also expect to be banned.