Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

On 3/4/2017 at 9:03 PM, AllegroBlu said:

kbkoolio told me in another thread that those Addresses with a DWord value of zero were irregular. I made some research and no such thing as a row of several zero binaries appear in the previous 35 Addresses from the Heart Value in the Memory Viewer of CE.

Why do those Addresses appear? I have no idea, but I tried locating line 32 by counting only Addresses with DWord Values higher than zero, and I managed to find where the IV Addresses of my units were.

Try this, use the Offset Calculator (or any Hex Calculator) and substract 124 from the Heart Value Address. You'll land on an Address that has another with a Dword value of zero right below. Save the Dword values of the Address you landed on and of the two below the one with a value of zero. Then go to the hero you wish to change their IVs and paste the DWord values in the same Addresses (Heart Value -124, two Addresses below the zero).

Attached is a picture that shows the Addresses I copy and modify to change IVs.SqMQkUV.jpg

Hi! thanks for the picture and knowledge. I tried using your method and offsets and it worked - however it works randomly and on off kind of way. Sometimes the digits run about and only pasting in the hear value ending with "C" worked. Am i doing something wrong? I only had luck with changing one unit's IV today and nothing else.. :/

To answer the earlier question:

1.1.0:

Heart         100/101
5*        -74
Merging        -64
IV               -124 (or -128)
Cloning        -144
Scrubbing of skills: Copy over or zero 20 lines after the heart value? (not sure on this).

Edited by nostos156

I've been able to change IVs on most of my characters in GG, but I have a bit of a problem trying to move Olivia's +Atk -Res IVs (and sadly, she's my only one). I've done it hundreds (okay, maybe like 20) times with no luck. I've done -124 skip one (which is sometimes 0) and the next two, -124 and the next three, -128 and down, etc, etc with no luck. Anybody has any ideas? I'm still able to change other's IVs but just not with Olivia's stats. I had to use 228/229 to get her heart value and I think she's the only one I've had to do that for. Is that my issue? She's holding up a list of characters that need those stats T_T

Could someone point me to the key points of how to do the hacking after the 1.1.0 update?

I was able to hack Star ranking and crystals before the update using GG. But I hear CE is better for the tedious stuff like cloning, though I'm not getting how to connect it to Nox.

Appreciate the help - if I get it working myself, I'll pay it forward by making video tuts.

My discord is Eksdee#9415 if you have time!

Edited by bluelamb

On 3/7/2017 at 11:50 PM, bluelamb said:

Could someone point me to the key points of how to do the hacking after the 1.1.0 update?

I was able to hack Star ranking and crystals before the update using GG. But I hear CE is better for the tedious stuff like cloning, though I'm not getting how to connect it to Nox.

Appreciate the help - if I get it working myself, I'll pay it forward by making video tuts.

My discord is Eksdee#9415 if you have time!

oops nevermind, 5 star hack for feathers still works, but without ranking hack, it would be a pain to relevel those units 

Edited by Patty60205

Looks like i got friend banned.

Stop doing this while you can.

They are hunting us down xD

Edit:further changes = unranked vg/arena and you cant get defend pnts

Edited by vherdel

Guest Virg099

Umm, I'm a little stumped here, my bluestacks was running fire emblem heroes just fine, albeit a little laggy, but everything was running and I could play, but as soon as I updated the the app to 1.1.0 using the apk pulled from google play through the evozi site, I can't even launch the app. Tried, clean reseting bluestacks, tried restarting computer, tried it on nox, none of it seemed to start fire emblem at all. Has anyone here successfully launched fire emblem heroes through an emulator with root? Someone please help me. Thanks!!!

4 hours ago, Virg099 said:

Umm, I'm a little stumped here, my bluestacks was running fire emblem heroes just fine, albeit a little laggy, but everything was running and I could play, but as soon as I updated the the app to 1.1.0 using the apk pulled from google play through the evozi site, I can't even launch the app. Tried, clean reseting bluestacks, tried restarting computer, tried it on nox, none of it seemed to start fire emblem at all. Has anyone here successfully launched fire emblem heroes through an emulator with root? Someone please help me. Thanks!!!

It doesn't work anymore for me, seems like they have completely disabled emulator support, as well as some legit devices which may come with non stock rom. My tablet doesn't launch the game anymore even though it's not rooted and I did factory reset.

It's only a matter of time till we all get banned IMO