Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuRex

Marvel Future Fight

Name of Requested File: Marvel Future Fight

Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmarble.mherosgb&hl=en

Is the game server-sided: Yes

Comments:

Please find a way to mod this game. Requesting mods in the order of preference:

1. Free in-app purchases

2. God Mode

3. Decreased upgrading, mission and other costs and their resource requirements

4. Infinite gold and/or crystals

5. Improved RNG for better rolls

• Similar Content

• By d4rthvad3r
      Hello. Your GG trick is working again somehow. Just wanted to ask if there's any way to manipulate the outcome of a resource (eg., gold or debris) dropping from a fight. I have studied into the levels and found out that the predefined gold drop is 1522 (Chap 6-9) and the total depends upon the gold you acquire in the fight + 1522. Maybe its too big to ask but it could be a breakthrough you needed in hacking? 🙂 @NoFear
      Thank you.
    • By Xablausz
      Hello guys

I did this video a little over a year ago showing in detail how to change the values in gg so that our evaluation of heroes was high in the game allowing us to win any fight.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc5lR7F7RTY
      The video is in Portuguese, but I believe it is clear what should be done for gg to work without problems. I apologize if you are posting in the wrong area, and I also apologize for my poor English.
      As shown in the video, for editing values to work you have to change the data range. Unchecking all the default values and marking only the last 3 options:
      B (bad) Xá (code app) Xs (code system) These changes make it possible to edit the values of the heroes. you should do 100 search in float after finding the value should edit it to any value from:
      0,1 (or any number up to 5) 0,01(or any number up to 5) 0,001 (or any number up to 5) These values raise the evaluation of all your team, but it does not work as a whole, each type of arena or map you have to find new values, on a map where there are linked nodes you need negative values, such as:
      -255 -155 -70 and more Like I said you have to test all the values and evaluate if your life will not be zero or the opponent.
      Avoid killing with just one hit and also avoid using alliance war, I've already lost 3 accounts doing this as soon as it's at your own risk.

I will be willing to answer all possible questions in the comments.
    • By ksaor88
      Name of Game: Marvel Future Fight
      Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmarble.mherosgb&hl=es_419
      Version: 3.4.0
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Health, coins, 
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: show message with the leyend "security alert code: 5" and close the game
      Comments: Hi everyone. I tried hack this game but, the game run a second process called nmcore. This process detect xposed, access to memory, and a lot of hacks. All games of "Netmarble" contains this process. Somebody an idea how hack this?
      P.D.: If kill the process nmcore the game close too.
    • By BielHleal
      There are already people using the new Guardian codes in the Marvel game. Could some moderator provide a tutorial?

• By BielHleal
      Have already released new codes for Marvel Contest of Champions, can someone send or can a moderator make the tutorial available?