Dawn of Titans reSync error

tlogy

Question

Hello 

After 1 day playing with GG on dawn of titans, I get resync error every time i start my game. Do you know guys maybe how to fix it? Or what it is causing? I read on another forum it might be because building and leveling to fast and might have to wait 1-2 days but I don't see that fixing the problem. I also tried reinstalling the game but didn't work either.

Regards

2 answers to this question

Hey homem, eu não posso ajudar u ... mas tenho uma dúvida que eu acho que u pode me ajudar ... quando a atualização são muito expansiva como 1M; 1,02M; 1,51M eu não sei como pesquisar para levá-los mais barato ... eu escrevo 1000000, 1020000, 1510000 eo resultado da pesquisa é 0 ... como eu pesquisar?

Obrigado e desculpe pelo meu mau Inglês

On 3/1/2017 at 8:07 AM, tlogy said:

Hello 

After 1 day playing with GG on dawn of titans, I get resync error every time i start my game. Do you know guys maybe how to fix it? Or what it is causing? I read on another forum it might be because building and leveling to fast and might have to wait 1-2 days but I don't see that fixing the problem. I also tried reinstalling the game but didn't work either.

Regards

You must wait 2 days to play again dude. no abuses of the hack

Archived