2048 knight

Keepa

Name of Game: 2048 knight
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.retrobox.Monster2048_google&hl=en
Version: 1.00.18
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: gold diamonds 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I'm having trouble finding any values any help is great!
Comments:

2 hours ago, MuNdane said:

Couldn't figure out how to change the amount of coins and gems that I had but you can do a group search for the values on the knight page and change them to cost 1 coin

Can you give me an example of what you did? I did auto and search each upgrade cost and since there were four I put 4 but nothing is showing up do you mean the cost to buy each knight or the cost to upgrade each Knight

In order to buy the knight (it cost 5 gems or 37500 coins) I did a group search of 5;37500 with the type=dword...only those two values showed up in the results so I changed the 37500 to 1 and then bought the knight...then for the upgrades I did a group search for all values except for the move speed (1;1250;2500;5000 type=dword) then edit all selected values to 1 and start upgrading...move speed seems to be separate from the rest but with the others upgraded do you really need it...seems the cost gets reset when you reopen the game so upgrade a lot before closing it

Archived