1. Open GameGuardian, until hovering logo is present
2. Open Exiled Kingdom, wait until you're in main screen
3. Open GG -> Preference (most left tab),
Change Freeze interval from 33ms to 1ms, In 'search region' uncheck "Other (slow)", turn AutoPause to 'Yes', & if you have more than 1Gb of RAM you can change the 'Search Data/Value in RAM' to "First 640Mb" or more. This can speeds up the search a bit.
4. Either start new game / open saves -> whichever have the easiest enemy, to make it easier to hack HP.
5. When the game begins, hack money to buy life potion. When you think you have enough potion, then you can start to hack HP.
6. Open GG, and do fuzzy search. (It's the lup logo with question mark on it.)
7. Choose auto -> search -> wait till it done.
8. Find any monster (goblin recommended, cause it have the lowest attack) and DO NOT KILL IT YET.
9. The goblin will attack you in sight. Keep your finger ready to launch GG! Everytime you lose HP, open GG (it will autopause your game, so don't worry about dying)
10. GG will show several chooses. Pick 'changed' -> ok.
11. Remember! Everytime you click 'ok', after the search, the game will automatically start. So, you need to be aware.
12. Keep on repeating this step until your hp bar is half empty. Then kill the goblin -> fill your HP with potion untill full -> open GG choose 'changed' -> find another goblin and repeat from step 9 until you get 4 or 6 fixed address (meaning, it doesn't get any smaller after several search). And those are your codes for hp.
Fill your HP to full -> then freeze those code. Voila! Invincible mode..
13. The codes consist of:
(1) Float data (red) with value 0.0
(1) Float data (red) with value 1.0
(1) Byte data (green) value 16,256
and one or more random address.
I've tried 2x and the two game worked like a charm. ✌ Goodluck!