All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Enyby

plz HELP ! ! ! !

Set settings AFTER select game process in GG.
  3. Hey so ive been using game guardian for about a week now modding grow castle but ive accadentlally changed somthing and my waves are on 1073751292 and i carnt change it back aney advice
  4. Today
  5. shengg

plz HELP ! ! ! !

i have to launch game the do the setting and bring the script ?? or what please give me the step to follow thank you so much for helping me
  6. This is the best cheat in the world. There is all cheat on lvl and gold, etc. Thank you very much to the developer, I hope he does not abandon the creation of scripts.
  7. https://www.xda-developers.com/root/ [added 0 minutes later] Use XDA forums for this topics. You not find help about this here.
  8. Post script file as attachment, not as screenshot. Look like you add some invisible chars into it.
  9. View File Aruga Script × Kocak Z - Growtopia Lua Script Aruga Project × Kocak Z Growtopia Script and will expired in 31 August 2019 Submitter Aruga Submitted 08/24/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  10. nalcwap

the greedy cave

gold not the ore in left part? i ask because i can buy with that, but the orher i not find
  11. I think it might be a bug.Or gg can't read the script
  12. Excuse me, I know it's not related to hack games, but I can't root my phone, my phone is oppo a71 cph 1801 a20 190614, I tried Magisk Manager and flash file rom zip of phone but it error message: unknown image format , I downloaded it in a web oppo : this is web I used to download rom for my phone https://oppo-np.custhelp.com/app/software_update_detail/p_name/A71 (2018) I don't sure it has must rom exactly for this, I hope you can help me, please and excuse me
  13. Drok

the greedy cave

thank you, but I don't need material :v, I only want hack gold and diamond :v, I hope you will find it, I tried ways different but it doesn't work :(
  14. Wait For Update 1.4.16
  15. Version 4.7

209 downloads

Aruga Project × Kocak Z Growtopia Script and will expired in 31 August 2019
  16. What The Version Fast Racing?
  17. nalcwap

the greedy cave

Ore[not find the other money o] in dungeon can be found easy wgen i start have a shop in dungeon i search in dungeon in \ca region in dword value not incrypt snd buy something ,the money address finish in 0 and have some trick when find the vslue by buy something find that address finish by 0 and goto that address and go to down to the afdress finish in 4 down and edit this 2 address to example 8888888 and freeze go to see buy something you will have now888888 ,i test without internet ,test and tell here, now i try see if i find the other
  18. soul stone? it has color blue, right?
  19. Drok

the greedy cave

this is link game:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avalon.cave&hl=vi hi everyone, game updated, and it fixed any error, and now I can't hack it, please help me
  20. Soul Stone cant hack with dword. I want Soul Stone. Can u help me find value.
  21. Yesterday
  22. how to save values to change whenever you want in script? example gold , health ect...
  1. Load more activity