All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You must install the old version of the game (Rally fury version 1.44), after that use this method https://youtu.be/Bounb8i8cHo
  3. Nice I love this [added 0 minutes later] How did you do urs?
  4. Hi, Statement: Since GameGuardian 97.0, I've noticed that most games do not successfully freeze the values of previously common things such as HP or gold. Question(s): Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a fix that anyone can offer? Thanks, Me
  5. Yesterday
  6. I've tried to run it on VMOS it is working. However, the game that I want to play is failed to installed in VMOS. I've also tried to export it and try it manually download on VMOS platform itself but the game won't go through VMOS
  7. View File ( ) Encrypt Lua GG By SMCompiler (V.V) Hello Everyone , There's very nice news to told SM Compiler Version V Finally released ! • • What's News ? √ 2 Formula Added . √ Functions & Names and Calling them are encoded . √ New AntiDecompiling Method . √ Added Fixing Strings & Alerts Bugs . √ Support Script Hackers and Cheating . √ Fastest Script Starting . √ SS Encryption Combination Is Here !! √ Added Expiration & Rename Protection . √ New UI of Compiler . • • Price : Unlimited Time - 7$ - 1 month Expiration Unlimited Time - 14$ - 2 month Expiration Unlimited Time - 18$ - 3 month Expiration • • Information : You have unlimited uses so you can create your account and share username and your password for your friends it's accepted and also you can pay to get this Encryption on all devices ! • • Small Note : Previous encrypton ( Version IV ) was not decrypted by anyone , but it's have lot of errors and doesn't support all scripts of all the world so i build this compiler to support worldwide scripts ! You can be sure that your script will be safe . Dont miss it ! Get it today ! ======= My Website : https://MrKendomG.000webhostapp.com/ ======= My Telegram : @MrKendom Submitter MrKendom Submitted 06/06/2020 Category Tools  
  8. Can anyone help me to change the value of: Gems, gold and Keys(silver and Gold) It can helps me alot I can find it in D word. Thanks
  9. Version 5.0

7 downloads

Hello Everyone , There's very nice news to told SM Compiler Version V Finally released ! • • What's News ? √ 2 Formula Added . √ Functions & Names and Calling them are encoded . √ New AntiDecompiling Method . √ Added Fixing Strings & Alerts Bugs . √ Support Script Hackers and Cheating . √ Fastest Script Starting . √ SS Encryption Combination Is Here !! √ Added Expiration & Rename Protection . √ New UI of Compiler . • • Price : Unlimited Time - 7$ - 1 month Expiration Unlimited Time - 14$ - 2 month Expiration Unlimited Time - 18$ - 3 month Expiration • • Information : You have unlimited uses so you can create your account and share username and your password for your friends it's accepted and also you can pay to get this Encryption on all devices ! • • Small Note : Previous encrypton ( Version IV ) was not decrypted by anyone , but it's have lot of errors and doesn't support all scripts of all the world so i build this compiler to support worldwide scripts ! You can be sure that your script will be safe . Dont miss it ! Get it today ! ======= My Website : https://MrKendomG.000webhostapp.com/ ======= My Telegram : @MrKendom
    Good script. Has a lot of fun features. Be careful not to abuse though.
  10. RezaHaxz

Math Prompt

v1 = 1 v2 = 1 test=gg.prompt({"Answer is 2"},nil,{"number"}) if not test then os.exit() end if test[1] == v1 + v2 then gg.alert("Correct!") else gg.alert("Wrong") end what wrong?
  11. you mean this? Cheat Engine server (#46jhh44s)
  12. Did u try other virtual spaces ( i recommend VMOS). Or downloading a older version of parallel space. Older versions of parallel space are found in the " see changelog " as shown in the picture.
  13. got credits so far..... RallyFury.mp4
  14. guys, if I play an online game (server sided game) and I change the value of an "A" task reward, will this allow the valuation to increase? like for example my money now is 2500 and I change the value of the reward to 999999999,does 2500 increase with the modified value? [added 0 minutes later] sry for my english
  15. Why is it after encryption, I run my script and it ask for network permission. Did you steal my script and post on website?!
  16. Hi! I've tried to tests run on the Parallel Space non root game guardian for 32 bit and 64 bit and also default. However, the game guardian does not detected any game in my parallel space. I'm using Android 10 btw. How can I solve this problem?
  17. , I thought here would be advanced gg coders, like you but I guess not, thx anyway
  18. I downloaded script for baseball 9 it shows error that lord king activation key is missing Can you please guide to get out of this error TIA
  19. I found a method to hack money at rally fury
  20. How to make like this so when some using compiler to log will auto detect and close
  1. Load more activity