All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Parallel Space keep on downloading download.bin i dont know what is that but its annoying because it keep on download make my games lag on parallel space Please remove the download.bin in parallel space annoying af. But when i uninstall parallel space no more downloading download.bin So please remove it from parallel space the downloading thing download.bin
  4. Yesterday
  5. Enyby

GameGuardian

No. I need hex or reverse hex for bad command, how it must be and how it in gg. For example E58B4508r must be "ldaxrb w5, [sp]" but appear as "MOV X0, X0". Better in text, not as image, if possible. And do not forget specify arch: Thumb, Arm32 or ARM64.
  6. NoFear

GameGuardian

Oh, good to know. So far seems accurate. Would game/example/picture be good? Or you need logcat?
  7. View File Roblox Spy Script by FUS3N This us a simple but fun Roblox Script by me It has no bugs and issue (tested) And this will keep on updating Mail me at ( fus3ngames@gmail.com) if you have any problem or need any information about updates SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE Submitter FUS3N Submitted 04/23/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  8. Enyby

GameGuardian

Disassembler can have errors. If you see difference in gdb and gg - report on forum. [added 0 minutes later] Also you can check on ODA: https://onlinedisassembler.com/odaweb/
  9. Ida + asphalt 9 = waste of time... Game is entirely subx. This is why I know everything created in A9 lib is copy paste from me. So you need to understand debugging and how to find and edit. Then Enyby added opcodes to gg. Eliminating me having to convert many lines to arm. Gg does it for me. Debug, get offset, goto offset, find and make edit.
  10. Oh you only use your phone. Isn't that harder? IDA is much easier
  11. I don't use ida or computer. Gdb + gg + hex editor
  12. Nice. Btw what kind of software do you use for lib disassembling? IDA pro?
  13. Maybe... Last night was bored. Debug armv7 of the game.... So, working on a release for it
  14. He is most likely using game guardian [added 1 minute later] Actually there is a script out there that is from 1.4.3 version and works on the new version. They didn't fix everything
  15. You actually modding the lib? If so, you actually know how to debug? Or just searching hex from original version?
  16. I try to find some values... i have a lot other stuf which is not for public post...
  17. It's the same hex as last version... just funny it's taken others this long to find what didn't change. Keep an eye out at Sbenny tomorrow or 2 days from now..... ;)
  18. NoFear

GameGuardian

I figured wouldn't be simple. Just hoping it's in future plans
  19. I cannot install the gameguardian application. I can't load the lua plugin for fifa mobile. I'm constantly getting the error in the picture. and he wants a badcase.org account from me. does not load despite the name and password entry. can you help me? samsung tab 3 lite smt113 android 4.4.4
  20. Version 1.0.0

88 downloads

This us a simple but fun Roblox Script by me It has no bugs and issue (tested) And this will keep on updating Mail me at ( fus3ngames@gmail.com) if you have any problem or need any information about updates SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE
  21. i almost downloaded all PUBG script. but seems all of them are detectable anyone can share there ultimate script?
  22. Hey @punkaZ I found a rapid fire code, you search 60 in float in the Code app memory range "Xa" and edit it to no lower than 30 then when you join a match edit the value back to 60 once you win or a match is done edit the value back to 30 and repeat
  23. maulz

Help moderator

Goto "Download Lua Script" then scroll till you found this
  24. Enyby

GameGuardian

It is hard task. Need implement assembler.
  1. Load more activity