All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. View File Script nxb good luck if the script error please contact +62 823-4055-1348 whattsapp account. Script by mantangamer Subscribe my channel My channel : MantanGamer Submitter Mantangamer12 Submitted 12/06/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    Best virtual space app by far in my opinion. It only had one downside where you have to pay to activate the google play service however today I show you how to get the google play service for free watch the video below to know how to install the proper version for your device and get the google play sign in option for FREE!!
  3. =to put item you want in the inbox the one i know is buy gasoline. you swap gasoline id with another item you want and buy..using coins. but its not a very stable trick(at least for me)....sometime it work...and sometime it didnt....in both scenarios....you still lose coins that you spend. there is a YT video that i put here in this thread somewhere....you can check it out.
  4. Hi. I tried but nothing happen. What it suppose to happen? my stars continue to be 0. no research i'm able to do... nothing.
  5. Hello anyone got any luck atm im still trying but had some minor results sadly is kinda complicated
  6. Today
  7. Can you teach me how to swap one item to another in inbox? Thank you
  8. i dont need another device... and Exp still can be hack or you can use this
  9. Can you show me how to do it? I know that eventually you will release it, but it is gonna take some time.
  10. try searching in this thread....scroll to previous post...you may find it.
  11. ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

What a coincidence, I just made it into the script. (Haven't release)
  12. This is like trash lol
  13. Anyone can help me find out how to hack the recycler to be maxed out? Thank you.
  14. Version 1.0.0

2 downloads

good luck if the script error please contact +62 823-4055-1348 whattsapp account. Script by mantangamer Subscribe my channel My channel : MantanGamer
  15. 1. Instead of explaining what it was, you wrote something obscure. 2. Instead of removing the comma and using the application without problems, you expressed hope in a completely non-problematic desire. So yes.
  16. Any chance you could link the proper video. Searching LDOE chopper level hack brings aa ton of results and I don't know which is the right one. Thanks
  17. 1. It's okay if you don't know now. 2.Ok, But I have an idea for that, change the original value not 100 but change it to maximum (100,000) I'm waiting,,
  18. ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

why xp hack doesn't working anymore? It is still easy to hack xp
  19. Basically you can't use that account in another device if no google and no root. Hey why you are lvl 100 xp hck isnt working anymore , not safe to do it ? I'm about to try on my new account
  20. 1. IDK what you talking about. Explain in detail. 2. Bug. Will be fix later. Now, do not use comma at show count number. And all must work fine.
  21. GG 87.6 list bug (not error): 1.History its random, History search code move to History Execute script. 2. GG not save variable Results this a bug, watch this videos, Nothing log cat because its just Bug.
  22. really....? non-root...using Parallel Space. im at level 100 now...tons of stuffs in my inbox. not sure....sometime it work...sometime it didnt...most of the times it work...most of the times it didnt too.. its trial and error.. what actually we talking about?
  23. Yesterday
  24. Without google play you cant save progress. You are rooted ? Can you just tell me why it wasnt working for you at first ? I'm going through same stuff
  25. what do you mean carry...?? [added 0 minutes later] fish done for now....i think.
  1. Load more activity