All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. View File The Battle Cats Scrips All characters Reinforce all character Destory enemy castle Unban Download all file Submitter Alpha2020K Submitted 02/22/2020 Category LUA scripts  
  3. Version 1.0.0

149 downloads

All characters Reinforce all character Destory enemy castle Unban Download all file
    Nothing is working on 64bit.
  4. View File The Battle Cats Script version 9.3 https://youtu.be/rQnVXHG_bmw 성 희귀 티켓 고양이 티켓 계정 정지 암호 = 6503 Submitter flwe32 Submitted 02/21/2020 Category LUA scripts  
  5. Version 1.0.0

309 downloads

https://youtu.be/rQnVXHG_bmw 성 희귀 티켓 고양이 티켓 계정 정지 암호 = 6503
  6. How to find the cue guide line value for any pool game
  7. @Enyby I'm on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on Android 9.0 non-root. The games don't show up in the list of processes in Game Guardian. Please help, thanks boss.
  8. This is the optimized version which means Google Play services will not work. Just like the modded game apk's you find on websites, those won't connect to Google as well. [added 3 minutes later] @Enyby I'm on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on Android 9.0. (non-root) - Dr. Clone doesn't load any game. It gets stuck on the Dr. Clone loading screen. Please update this optimized version to work on Android 9+ devices. Thanks
  9. Yesterday
  10. View File Gods Of Boom ByMeto Gods Of Boom Dead Walking System Features // Type : Armeabi-v7 / 32 Do I need root? : Yes Note , Works only on 32-bit supported phones The game may not open in Parallel Space Virtual Space etc. applications. Game Script Features // --Antena Esp --Perfect Aim --Camera Aim --Max Ammo / No reload 2524 -- Auto Speed -- Auto Rapid Fire --Manual Speed / You can set the charecter speed to your own setting --Manual Rapid Fire / You can set the firing speed of the weapon to your desired setting --Fov Hack --Easy Walhack / On the Edge of the Wall, you see the Place of the Opponents --Charecter Color --Chams Color --Options Script opening information // Username = bymeto Password = guns Contact // Edit & ByMeto Telegram : http://t.me/godsofboom Gmail :mylale011@gmail.com 4_5942538826877502968.mp4 Submitter Metin011 Submitted 02/21/2020 Category LUA scripts  
  11. Instant ban on test accounts. I've been using a modded apk and no ban.
  12. Tested on several a counts and Instant ban. I've been using a script from someone else for 4 months now (auto update) and no ban.
  13. Metin011

dnSpy, HxD and GG

Yes, it is used. Ilcpp usually consists of offsets, compiled with c #. You can find the hex code of the offsets here, scan in gg and write the script accordingly
  14. For the last two (number of resources or transforming a resource into an item), you have to do it after you've collected the resources. I suggest you do it before entering the next room. The thing is, the number you have to enter for this to work is the total number of the resources you currently have in your "inventory". For instance, if you were to loot 2 ring scrolls then in the next room 3 more ring scrolls, you would have a total of 5 and that is the number you have to enter in order to perform the hack (whichever it is). Sometimes the transformation doesn't work perfectly, if you loot 2 ring scrolls and transform then into an item (let's say a Serpent ring), then in the next room you loot more ring scrolls, there is a chance your hacked serpent ring revert back into ring scrolls. In order to prevent that, my suggestion is to as soon as you loot the resources you wanted to transform, transform it, go to the next room and die.
  15. Version 1

285 downloads

Gods Of Boom Dead Walking System Features // Type : Armeabi-v7 / 32 Do I need root? : Yes Note , Works only on 32-bit supported phones The game may not open in Parallel Space Virtual Space etc. applications. Game Script Features // --Antena Esp --Perfect Aim --Camera Aim --Max Ammo / No reload 2524 -- Auto Speed -- Auto Rapid Fire --Manual Speed / You can set the charecter speed to your own setting --Manual Rapid Fire / You can set the firing speed of the weapon to your desired setting --Fov Hack --Easy Walhack / On the Edge of the Wall, you see the Place of the Opponents --Charecter Color --Chams Color --Options Script opening information // Username = bymeto Password = guns Contact // Edit & ByMeto Telegram : http://t.me/godsofboom Gmail :mylale011@gmail.com 4_5942538826877502968.mp4
  16. NoFear

dnSpy, HxD and GG

None that I'm aware of. Kind of done it on my own with iosgods debugging guide.
  17. soffter

dnSpy, HxD and GG

I think the answer was with libs, do you have any link where I can see that?
  18. NoFear

dnSpy, HxD and GG

For DLL? It's something I've actually tried to find the connection between dll and function edit with gg. But with libs, yes.
  19. Heyy could you try to post this video on a other site bc. Ist not anymore aviable on youtube
  20. Drok

Grow Castle

I can cheat diamond but it will not band you, if you want then contact me
  21. View File Kuyang Test Download and tets thin script Submitter abdoel_x Submitted 02/20/2020 Category LUA scripts  
  22. Andtew777

West Game

I need a West Game gold hack? Can you hack this game?
  23. Can a game without x86 lib use this then can work? That game still work well speedhack on arm architecture device. But on 32bit device not work.
  24. Version 1

255 downloads

Download and tets thin script
  1. Load more activity