Advanced Pointer Scan Tool (Wembbu Script remake) 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm still learning things so don't take it personally if it doesn't work. It's a simple, improved pointer lookup system with architecture detection and a feature that allows you to look for the pointer from any address stored in the Gameguardian list. It also shows what address the pointer came from and how far the offset is

The script is not a copy, it was changed 90% from Wembbu's script. If there is any suspicion that I copied it, I can gladly provide the decrypted version.

The script needs 5/10 seconds to load because it has a triple encryption 😁 

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

I'm still learning things so don't take it personally if it doesn't work. It's a simple, improved pointer lookup system with architecture detection and a feature that allows you to look for the pointer from any address stored in the Gameguardian list. It also shows what address the pointer came from and how far the offset is

The script is not a copy, it was changed 90% from Wembbu's script. If there is any suspicion that I copied it, I can gladly provide the decrypted version

Changelog:

Version 1.0.0

Released

Version 1.0.1

1. Show button was added to minimize repeated opening of the script

2. Version number added to log

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If it's possible, can someone tell me how I can edit the changelog text, I didn't know that he was doing it completely new xd😆