Jump to content

Simple hack PUBG MOBILE 2.6

   (3 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

4 Screenshots


Download this file

About This File

Changelog :

New bypass

New wh + colors (Memory Ca)

New Blacksky Sanhok Map

New No Grass Sanhok Map (Memory Ca)

 

Tips :

If you use female character, wallhack will not work perfect, just half body.

Same issue if you use any outfit.

WALLHACK COLOR ONLY WORKS ON CHIPSET 400-425 MEMORY Ca

 

 


What's New in Version 2.6   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.




User Feedback

Recommended Comments



2 hours ago, fluxyk said:

Wrong pass

2 hours ago, fluxyk said:

Wrong pass

There is 3 password can be used. Dont put them at once. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dude Bukandewa this script you have here is a gem m8 as a snapdragon 400/410 user this is the only script I found that has a perfectly working WALLHACK for snapdragon 400/410 people. I highly recommend/vouch the script to people with snapdragon 410. BUT CAN YOU PLEASE ADD MORE COLORS OTHER THEN (white and black) colors like yellow, red, green, or something please I really expect to see more colors added to the script next update when it comes out. And Best of Luck! 

 

Edited by GoAwayMen

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GoAwayMen said:

Dude Bukandewa this script you have here is a gem m8 as a snapdragon 400/410 user this is the only script I found that has a perfectly working WALLHACK for snapdragon 400/410 people. I highly recommend/vouch the script to people with snapdragon 410. BUT CAN YOU PLEASE ADD MORE COLORS OTHER THEN (white and black) colors like yellow, red, green, or something please I really expect to see more colors added to the script next update when it comes out. And Best of Luck! 

 

I already find other colors for snap 410, wait for next update. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bukandewa said:

I already find other colors for snap 410, wait for next update. 

Thanks m8, and I will be waiting for next update

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoAwayMen said:

Thanks m8, and I will be waiting for next update

What is your favorite color? I can change color as i like lol

Screenshot_20180812-234913.png

Screenshot_20180812-234944.png

Screenshot_20180812-234856.png

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bukandewa said:

What is your favorite color? I can change color as i like lol

Screenshot_20180812-234913.png

Screenshot_20180812-234944.png

Screenshot_20180812-234856.png

Thanks m8 how do you do it? Please tell me. And my favorite colors are yellow and green (light or dark green) any.

Btw I might be asking to much but do you know how to do item/weapon hack as well for snapdragon 400. 

Edited by GoAwayMen

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why i got banned 

I used pubg on playstore but i banned

Can you help or teach me how to not bann

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TamTan said:

is the auto headshot working?

and what is the other features?

The auto headshot does work but the enemy has to be close to you unless you have a scope x8 on or something. In other words you aim for head to enemies that's closest to you. Some other features I found interesting were no grass, wall hacks(need to have chipset/snap dragon 410 or 425)  , color hacks. *btw if you're confused about the chipset or snap dragon thingy or don't know what is your snapdragon is use the app CPU-Z from playstore it tells you your chipset*

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ExodusAvel said:

Why i got banned 

I used pubg on playstore but i banned

Can you help or teach me how to not bann

use the bypass i guess?

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later
3 hours ago, GoAwayMen said:

The auto headshot does work but the enemy has to be close to you unless you have a scope x8 on or something. In other words you aim for head to enemies that's closest to you. Some other features I found interesting were no grass, wall hacks(need to have chipset/snap dragon 410 or 425)  , color hacks. *btw if you're confused about the chipset or snap dragon thingy or don't know what is your snapdragon is use the app CPU-Z from playstore it tells you your chipset*

thank you I know some features are working like sit lift magic bullet etc. but not the wallhack, for me i guess cause i have a higher chipset

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 6:02 PM, fluxyk said:

Wrong pass

 

5 hours ago, TamTan said:

use the bypass i guess?

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later

thank you I know some features are working like sit lift magic bullet etc. but not the wallhack, for me i guess cause i have a higher chipset

Got banned bro after activating wall hack

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tejz said:

 

Got banned bro after activating wall hack

Dont use original pubg mobile from playstore

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TamTan said:

use the bypass i guess?

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later

thank you I know some features are working like sit lift magic bullet etc. but not the wallhack, for me i guess cause i have a higher chipset

you don;t have snapdragon chipest , only work for snapdragon chipest

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

remove antena..it already detect my account..

bypass v2..and when i active antena game is error by server..

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, exynosplayer said:

remove antena..it already detect my account..

bypass v2..and when i active antena game is error by server..

I dont have any problem use antena. Try bypass v1, I will remove bypass v2 next update. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, mortaza01 said:

got banned

I used the bypass while the tencent logo is on my screen

DONT USE ORIGINAL OBB FROM GOOGLE PLAY !!!! DOWNLOAD MOD APK  

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

help me please . i have downloaded the modded apk and tried all the scripts . but wall hack dont work . what is the problem please gelp . i have samsung s7 and 7.0 android . if i downloaded oreo android it will work ???

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mykopaa said:

help me please . i have downloaded the modded apk and tried all the scripts . but wall hack dont work . what is the problem please gelp . i have samsung s7 and 7.0 android . if i downloaded oreo android it will work ???

It is not about your android version, but about your chipset. Different chipset will cause memory range, address and value some hacks not same with others chipset. Unfortunelly, there is a little bit support for your chipset. Just buy a new one snapdragon chipset phone. Lol

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On Mon Aug 13 2018 at 8:27 PM, bukandewa said:

Dont use original pubg mobile from playstore

could you please or someone give me that mod apk.  

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...