(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

41 minutes ago, kira120 said:

Hi, is this hack only works on android phones but not on pc bluestacks?

Works on emulator.

I tried the script and it says ''Values not found, are you in a match? If so the script must get updated because the game got update. Reach out to creator Nok1a in GG forum''.

2 hours ago, kira120 said:

How are you playing the game on Bluestacks? It normally only works on old version of Nox.

The game works fine on Bluestacks after recent update in 2022. Game guardian is working fine too after rooted. By the way, can you re-test the script if it's up to date? if it is, i will try the script on my phone because on bluestacks, it says the value isnt found...

4 hours ago, kira120 said:

The game works fine on Bluestacks after recent update in 2022. Game guardian is working fine too after rooted. By the way, can you re-test the script if it's up to date? if it is, i will try the script on my phone because on bluestacks, it says the value isnt found...

So you get the message when you try to disable a enemy or? Stats hack works for example?

9 hours ago, kira120 said:

The game had a update. Updated the script.

9 hours ago, nok1a said:

The game had a update. Updated the script.

thank you so much! i will try it now

Sadly, still the same error. No value found etc. Is there a way to fix it? idk what went wrong. Followed every steps and still every time I load the new lua.script, it will shows ''nothing found. Try to search again''

1 hour ago, kira120 said:

Sadly, still the same error. No value found etc. Is there a way to fix it? idk what went wrong. Followed every steps and still every time I load the new lua.script, it will shows ''nothing found. Try to search again''

Make video.