1 Screenshot

About This File

This Script Is No Longer Being Maintained By The Author Itself.

Due, To Frequent Updates Of The Game I Decided To Take A Break From Maintaining & Updating This Script, Because Maintaining This Script Is Very Difficult Unlike Any Other Of My Script I Can Maintain Them And Keep Them Up To Date Easily.

Credits To @999Luckyday

Edited by xLuaR

What's New in Version 6.0.1   See changelog

Released

• Minor Fixes.

Notss :

If You Face Problem With The Scripr After Update Don't Hesitate To Contact Me Via Telegram.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, The_Burning_Soda said:

When im activate the hack, it say ON but when i play didn't get xp, xp is freeze im not leveled up

I Checked If I Made A Mistake In My Script I Checked There Was Nothing Wrong Everything Was Functioning Well No Errors Etc.

Maybe The Issue Is Related To Your Device Firmware.

Contact Me In Telegram So We Can Talk There More About Your Problem.

Edited by xLuaR

hello lord, thank you for the latest update for the survivor.io script, but I saw that in the playstore survivor.io has been updated to version 2.1.2.

hi xLuar, I just want to give advice to you as a fan for the survivor.io script that you made, the script that you made has been running smoothly and is not detected, but there are some times when it is still successfully detected, this is just my guess but when I playing in a mode that only takes a short time and killing a few enemies will not be detected, but when I play in a chapter and kill a lot of enemies, I am detected using a cheat by the system, I just want to give a suggestion if you can add it so we can freeze the number of kills to avoid detection. Thank You.

Hello xLuaR, I tried to add you on discord but it says your username doesn't exist. I got it from your profile. Also, any updates on this script? It no longer works with the latest version of the game sadly.