Jump to content

1 Screenshot

About This File

Features :

 

• God Mode.

• No ADS.

• No Skill + Weapon CD

• Exp Rate x10.

• High DMG.

• Magnet.

• Bypass.

• Others.

 

If You Face Any Problems With My Script Contact Me On Telegram :

https://t.me/xLuaR

 

Credits To : @999Luckyday

Edited by xLuaR


What's New in Version 1.24   See changelog

Released

• Fixed Error When Activating "Disable Anti-Cheat" Feature On 64bit.

 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, Keara150 said:

doesn't work on me, my device is 64 Bit

Updated To : 0.11.

Try If It Works Now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, hhhhqwertyuio said:

How do I solve this problem

My device is 64bit

 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٢٣-٠١٣٤٤٦.jpg

Hmm, that problem still occurs on 64bit devices...

It Works Perfectly For Me On 32bit And I See No Errors.

I'll try to solve the problem once and for all and, update the script.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2023 at 2:47 AM, xLuaR said:

Hmm, that problem still occurs on 64bit devices...

It Works Perfectly For Me On 32bit And I See No Errors.

I'll try to solve the problem once and for all and, update the script.

Im using nox, and F1 VM 

Since your update, most features work but disable anti cheat give script error. On 32bit and 64bit

Both version of apk 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2023 at 8:25 PM, somedrynugs said:

Im using nox, and F1 VM 

Since your update, most features work but disable anti cheat give script error. On 32bit and 64bit

Both version of apk 

It's, a little confusing now so i tried "Disable Anti-Cheat" Feature On My Script With 32bit I See No Errors When Activating That Feature.

 

Can You Send Me A Short Video Of Errors Popping Up When Enabling "Disable Anti-Cheat" Feature?

 

So I Can Do A Quickfix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2023 at 11:38 PM, hhhhqwertyuio said:

How do I solve this problem

My device is 64bit

 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠١٢٣-٠١٣٤٤٦.jpg

I'm getting this error too on x64

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jabzy said:

I'm getting this error too on x64

So, This Error Still Occurs On Version "0.22" Of My Script...?

I Atleast Needed A Video Of How This Error Occurs For You.

 

Does It Give An Error When Activating Features Of The Script, Or It Gives Error When You Execute/Run The Script?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, xLuaR said:

So, This Error Still Occurs On Version "0.22" Of My Script...?

I Atleast Needed A Video Of How This Error Occurs For You.

 

Does It Give An Error When Activating Features Of The Script, Or It Gives Error When You Execute/Run The Script?

The error only occurs when using a feature. The fine was too large so I've put a drive link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F4djOkmDFR136VK8_DJRF2NuOWgLUIHb/view?usp=drivesdk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/27/2023 at 6:41 AM, xLuaR said:

 

9 hours ago, xLuaR said:

Updated 1.23

Getting this error but only for anti cheat, everything else seems to work

The error only occurs when using anticheat, everything else seems okay

Screenshot_20230203-042205.png

Edited by Jabzy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Jabzy said:

The error only occurs when using anticheat, everything else seems okay

Screenshot_20230203-042205.png

Fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.