Weapon Unlocker 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Unlock weapons 🙂
Credits: HorridModz and red091753 (if you are one of them and want the post removed, just send a comment)

Added:

• improved menu (i think it is better)
  • more ids (but not all of them work)
  • now you can unlock a weapon by gallery number (but not all)

Edited by kyh

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

when i mod desert fight and iron sword will i get banned?

And If it gets banned, is there a way to mod those two things without getting banned?

Why do I have only 2 regular guns opened on LVL 4? I did everything according to the instructions, and if by the number in the gallery, it did not open, I tried 2 mythical, 1 legendary and 1 rare.

On 12/8/2022 at 2:38 AM, daiprovip789 said:

when i mod desert fight and iron sword will i get banned?

And If it gets banned, is there a way to mod those two things without getting banned?

no, you will not be banned if you have these two weapons in your inventory, however if you are in an online match and a player reports you, you have a high chance of being banned, for this reason it is recommended that you do not use these weapons in game, just leave them in your weapons arsenal.

On 12/9/2022 at 8:07 PM, yozakura said:

Unable to open anti-champion rifle

this is a level 65 weapon

On 12/10/2022 at 1:16 PM, maxx200715 said:

Why do I have only 2 regular guns opened on LVL 4? I did everything according to the instructions, and if by the number in the gallery, it did not open, I tried 2 mythical, 1 legendary and 1 rare.

Did you select the pixel gun 3d process? you can also restart the game and try again

Edited by kyh

On 12/24/2022 at 10:25 AM, dmizefoe said:

yo thanks for the script i just got banned

Don't blame the script, I use it every day and it's never been banned, the problem is that any way of cheating in games has its risk and that will depend a lot on you. Try not to overuse the script, be more careful and unlock only 5 weapons per day. You may also have used other free scripts that may draw the attention of the game's anti-hack system.

If you have any questions feel free to chat with me on discord (kyh#8317 is my discord)

On 12/26/2022 at 6:29 AM, kyh said:

Did you select the pixel gun 3d process? you can also restart the game and try again

I decided to try again and just empty pictures appear, that is, it is impossible to open and buy