PG3D Lottery and Sets script updated 22.8.4

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

If this script gets patched you can contact me on discord: Michael1541#9506

This is a Pixel Gun 3D script that modifies the rewards in Lottery chests and sets. 

The script will only work on Armv8(64bit) devices.

I made this script based on HorridModz (User123456789#6424 and User123456789#8073) script.

Works as of PG3D Version 22.8.4

What's New in Version 22.8.4   See changelog

Released

Added options to change rewards to 300, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 25000, and 40000

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Akutxsz said:

How do i change the value cuz 300 is too small ...

you cant, 300 is a maximum value to not get banned, yep devs are greedy asses

Why did you remove the custom option? It works for 64bit and has no issues! I had code to make sure the custom number was valid (between 0 and 65535), and it gave a scary warning when you tried to edit over 45k. It's your script, so don't feel obligated to add it back. But I think a lot of people (including myself) liked the custom option. It didn't cause anyone to get accidently banned or crash the game, either.

6 hours ago, HorridModz said:

Why did you remove the custom option? It works for 64bit and has no issues! I had code to make sure the custom number was valid (between 0 and 65535), and it gave a scary warning when you tried to edit over 45k. It's your script, so don't feel obligated to add it back. But I think a lot of people (including myself) liked the custom option. It didn't cause anyone to get accidently banned or crash the game, either.

I'll add it back in