Only 32 bit hack.

One click hack.

Always use in lobby

If u want use in 64 bit delete  "dmg " script from file

Default aim sensitive should be less then 20

Edited by baljeet

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, this is taken from a one of the first versions of my script. image.thumb.png.eff16ae25709e504ebe45c4972d7555d.png

Your previous scripts of Guns Of Boom are copies of others as well. Including mine.

I never really understood the reason for why you do this. Also reconsider that this game is dying and probably shuts down when the contract for the server has ended. So i actually suggest that if you have something new we add it to my script and you get the proper credits for it. It's not good for have several scripts around with same functions otherwise soon or later one or the other is gone point fingers and i do not like to be involved in that energy so let's do join hands.

On 8/18/2022 at 2:38 PM, nok1a said:

Hi, this is taken from a one of the first versions of my script. image.thumb.png.eff16ae25709e504ebe45c4972d7555d.png

Your previous scripts of Guns Of Boom are copies of others as well. Including mine.

I never really understood the reason for why you do this. Also reconsider that this game is dying and probably shuts down when the contract for the server has ended. So i actually suggest that if you have something new we add it to my script and you get the proper credits for it. It's not good for have several scripts around with same functions otherwise soon or later one or the other is gone point fingers and i do not like to be involved in that energy so let's do join hands.

ur hack isnt working