Pixel Gun 3D Weapon Unlocker 5.3.0

(12 reviews)

18 Screenshots

About This File

Unlock almost all guns in pixel gun 3d!

Notice: This script is abandoned. I will not be updating, maintaining, or helping with it. Please do not ask me for help finding ids, report bugs with the script, or ask for help using it.

Update: @red091753has adopted this script and is actively maintaining and updating it: PG3D all weapon unlocker - LUA scripts - GameGuardian. If you have any feedback, suggestions, or questions, ask there, not here.

Armor unlock script is done and will be coming soon!

Weapon spoofer script is done and will be coming soon!

Unlock at your level instead of level 1 script is done and will be coming soon!

Use illegal weapons like bone knife script is done and will be coming soon!

Unlock UNCOMMON GUNS script is done and will be coming soon!

Do you want necklace of the ice king, spirit staff, and ultimatum? How about heart of volcano, desert fighter, and iron sword? No? Maybe ice paws, activity neutralizer, and cyclops sling?

Unlock all your dream guns with pixel gun 3d weapon unlocker, with only the click of a button!

This hack comes with 500 of the most wanted weapons!

4.3 is now out! And it has 5 times as many buyable weapons!

Notes:

-Some weapons do not have buy buttons. If a weapon does not have a buy button, you cannot buy it (Update: In 22.4.0, the devs unpatched it and now they all do!)

-This mod does not get you the guns for free. You still need currency. However, I am working on a currency hack at the moment! I will post it once it is done.

-This script takes about 10-50 minutes because it has to search and edit about 2000 values.

-You can manually add your own ids if you have extra ids, or if you just don't want to wait for all the ids.

Contact me:

User123456789#6424 on discord.

Credits:

Script 100% by me (HorridModz)

Some weapon IDs by me, but about 80% are by my friends. G_M#5963 is the only one who wants credit.

Edited by HorridModz

What's New in Version 5.3.0   See changelog

Released

Finally, after a month of waiting! 5.0 is out!

This is mainly a patch update since devs changed the way gun unlocking works (breaking the script) in 22.4.3.

Patches / Bug Fixes:

-Fixed some not-working ids

-Made it work in 22.4.3

-Fixed a bug where the first id may not work

In addition to the patch, there are many new features:

-Added more guns

-Fixed some guns

-Should work better on other android versions

-Added a built-in id finder

-Improved UI

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Carlos200112

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Until yesterday they all worked. today i try to run any script and the game says "hack attempt detected" check that

Link to review
frfrfrfridk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the best scripts out there, very easy to use and you can add in your own id, overall a 10/10 mod, great job :DD!

Link to review
WFDavid

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The script is good easy to use but there's a problem the developers updated the game recently and the script doesn't work anymore making it completely useless so can you please update the scripts armor unlocker, weapon unlocker and the lottery script please? Thank you horridz.

Link to review
Misha7203

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Script is so good. It is working. But some weapons dont want to get. It's don't minus.

Link to review
Xuxhdjd

· Edited by Xuxhdjd

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Very good script Really great full - thank you very much, it works on my android 11

Link to review
Solo7909

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

It didn't work for me is that because im android 11 ?

Response from the author:

Yes, android 11 may work but isn't recommended. If you are on 22.4.3, however, hack was patched and will need update when I find out how to fix.

Link to review
bahvus

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

thank you so much, such a great script bro, i used it before and now dev just accidentally unpatch it, hope they wont notice 🙂

Link to review
ambatukam

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Very useful script you got there man, now i can unlock ultimatum 😁

Link to review
G_M

9 of 10 members found this review helpful 9 / 10 members

script did what it must do 

great work

Response from the author:

Thanks a lot for your feedback and support! I am working on making the script even better!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.