About This File

Features:

1. Head Hitbox
  2. Damage 2x
  3. Zoom scope
  4. Freeze player screen
  5. Giant
  6. Freeze player joystick
  7. chams (not x86, x86_64, some virtual spaces)
  8. Admin panel (32 bit only)
  9. Ammo
  10. Zoom scope Height
  11. Teleport
  12. Auto Fire
  13. Aim lock
  14. No recoil
  15. Quick reload
  16. Max ammo clip/magazine
  17. No accumulation time
  18. User info

Note -> teleport

• You can't teleport to dead players or players that left the game.
  • If your in a public match with 6 players, Player 7 will be empty, so need to press it.
  • The teleport is at your own risk.
  • Teleport on its own does not ban, however if you teleport in to a wall because the enemy player was to close to a wall you "or" the enemy could get a ban (depends who push who in to the wall).
  • Here is game play on how to use teleport(1.7): https://emalm.com/?v=4qDKS
  • Gameplay latest script: 

If any issues you can respond on this post.

Edited by nok1a
New info regarding script update.

What's New in Version 2.1.3   See changelog

Released

• Bug fixes
  • player info optimization

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, BlaxFly said:

Script outdated.

has been updated few hours before you sended the message.
Remove old script and install new one. make also sure you updated the game to version 30.x.*****

6 hours ago, nok1a said:

has been updated few hours before you sended the message.
Remove old script and install new one. make also sure you updated the game to version 30.x.*****

The game is latest, and so is your script.
image.thumb.png.ff8108bc1f0279b622817b8e068f54c2.png

6 minutes ago, BlaxFly said:

image.thumb.png.3666c5e103506342e9dc9b0e867724ad.png

image.thumb.png.dafa367e3032a10cc8100461d837dd14.png

You are on 32 or 64 bit?

Just now, nok1a said:

You are on 32 or 64 bit?

The APK i mean. Is it using 32 or 64 bit?

18 minutes ago, nok1a said:

You are on 32 or 64 bit?

The APK i mean. Is it using 32 or 64 bit?

I would say 32 bit.

2 minutes ago, BlaxFly said:

I would say 32 bit.

Ok. Somewhere a long the line i still think you downloaded the wrong script or use the wrong one. Make sure you deleted all old scripts. If you really still get the error you will have to help me out for get the issue solved.
You have to upload the metadata.dat file here. So that i can do some quick analysis. I am not sure if your on emulator. But if not then use this script:

libil2cpp.so and metadata.dat dumping script (#4hmxtzqd)

select metadata.dat. The metatdata.dat will be in the corresponding folder, then upload it here.

On 5/21/2022 at 8:19 AM, Chouchou said:

Hi,can you make the esp/cham work? Cham is not working.

not for emulators. Possible it doesn't work for some virtual spaces.

20 hours ago, nok1a said:

not for emulators. Possible it doesn't work for some virtual spaces.

Can you recommend some virtual space which can work cham please?

4 hours ago, Chouchou said:

Can you recommend some virtual space which can work cham please?

Normally any, i use F1VM for use Guns of Boom. Preferably the 64 bit.
Its also possible that there will be a time that everyone needs to use 64 bit version of guns of boom. Because the 32 bit is really a hassle for me to make the cheats for.
New hacks are coming soon.

On 5/19/2022 at 6:34 PM, BlaxFly said:

I would say 32 bit.

Did you get the issue solved?

bro nice script, the teleport works but one question is there a way for it to use a hotkey so dont need to scroll down everytime activate it or separate script sorry for my grammar if you understand what i mean.

28 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

bro nice script, the teleport works but one question is there a way for it to use a hotkey so dont need to scroll down everytime activate it or separate script sorry for my grammar if you understand what i mean.

well, i have teleport in a separated script. But making people load 2 scripts each time seems not user friendly (i think). Teleport is the only sub menu that can be used during the match. So, i can add the feature in the next update so that when you activate teleport that you stay in the teleport menu. So each time when the script is in hiding and you reopen it the first menu that appears will be teleport menu. In teleport menu an option can be provided at the end of its menu to return to the main menu where the other hacks are. But it will take some time before i make it as im a noob with scripting. But will try my best for adjust it to your liking, i think there are quite the open source examples here in the forum on how to do it and otherwise i guess it will be Lua documentation. Appreciate the suggestion. Don't mind giving a review on the script if it is working good for you.

There are some small issues with teleport i recently noticed. Let me know if you had the same experience. For example after playing several matches it suddenly doesn't do any teleportation for a while. Not sure if others have the same issue, if so do let met know so that i can find a solution towards the issue.

There also seem to be an issue for some people that have 64 bit apk of GoB. Related to tagged pointers it seems. They should get an error like the screenshot provided. IF anyone else is having this issue as in the screenshot they are free to  respond here since my script is not yet optimized for work on the (few) people having tagged pointers.

image.thumb.png.6d8edfff797c7fd42ea159f234772726.png

On 5/19/2022 at 6:34 PM, BlaxFly said:

I would say 32 bit.

Your issue should have been solved by now. The old script could not recognize that you were on 32 bit (others have reported this issue as well), because of that the script automatically tries to tread it as 64 bit. From there the notification that you had to contact me. That issue is solved, you can use the script now. will later add some small adjustments to it so that sources of error are more easily recognizable so that we don't need to waste each others time looking in the dark finding the issue.

1 hour ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

is there a way for it to use a hotkey so dont need to scroll down everytime activate it or separate script

teleportMenu.lua

Separated script, you can use for now till its implemented as mentioned above.

bro thanks gonna test it, your not noob cause you can make this script possible and you are the one of the great in making script, the last time i use cheat is the forgotten script of gob a long time ago where underground, wallhack, wallclimb still works. The only hack that does not work for me is the chams and the zoom height scope. Chams is like you can see enemies in wall?

If only i can be like you on how you find values ingame so i can learn also in making script. 

BIg thanks to you bro. keep it up.

18 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

the last time i use cheat is the forgotten script of gob a long time ago where underground, wallhack, wallclimb still works.

Yes, good memories. It was the first GoB script i made. Sadly it had to be deleted from the forum because of the GoB company. They could do it any time and strike this current script as well. Then Enyby/Sysadmin/Mod will be forced to delete it from the forum..its a sad thing if it happens. I checked your You Tube videos. Make sure not to redirect people to this script. Let them find it on there own. Perhaps in the future a bypass can be found for the underground hack. would be fun to have all the old hacks back.

25 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

The only hack that does not work for me is the chams and the zoom height scope.

For chams to work you need to have data in region Video, if it is 0 this wont work . If your on emulator or some kind of virtual space this perhaps doesn't work.

image.thumb.png.4c398528242aeb95e8a323983067d14c.png

28 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

Chams is like you can see enemies in wall?

Yes

image.thumb.png.f5c47c1b774767d2caba8c16b80d48dc.png

30 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

and the zoom height scope.

I see, apparently some mistake in the script, will fix it. Appreciated for the information.

34 minutes ago, SolitaryGamingPH said:

so i can learn also in making script.

I observed here and there your desire for making your own cheats. Guns of Boom is a good game for learn it from. with the right knowledge i guess you can do some very advanced hacks with GG. with no doubt that is. If you want to get more into scripting i do advice you to take a script that is open source(now these days many people obfuscate there scripts so that you can't read it, usually for pointless reasons that keeps back the majority of the GG users from start learning making cheats) but a lot of the more experienced Lua scripters here actually keep it open source and want people to learn it properly. Download a script that is for a very simple game, and very basic. Perhaps even copy past the whole code at first. Analyze it and make small changes to it..see how those changes effect the outcome in the game...and build on that. You can also find Lua courses online, from there you can implement stuff in the GG Lua scripting. Just don't do what i did which was copying and using the same code for years never trying to improve your code. If you do that you simply don't learn anything (noticed by now).
Important, if you have Lua scripting questions you should ask here in the forum. Platform designed for help its following GG users!

yah i remember the underground i am behind on the walls there and shoots every player idk if it is wallclimb, how about the no reload bro is it possible? or it will trigger the ban cause unli ammo + no reload shoot continuosly.

i see it now it is not ticked in mine gonna try if it works

IMG_20220608_213513.jpg

On 6/8/2022 at 4:05 PM, SolitaryGamingPH said:

update chams not work for me it says chams not possible for this device.

The developers did something during the update. Characters are not visible behind walls anymore. At least for the chams value the script is using.

Edited by nok1a

On 6/8/2022 at 3:33 PM, SolitaryGamingPH said:

yah i remember the underground i am behind on the walls there and shoots every player idk if it is wallclimb, how about the no reload bro is it possible? or it will trigger the ban cause unli ammo + no reload shoot continuosly.

unlimited ammo won't ban but just as some other hacks, people will notice. But i guess its the choice of the user to use it. will see if it can be added in the next update. well, the auto shoot is there already. But its rather there for use combination with the teleport(kill) in the future. But sure. No reload can be added. I think i saw it somewhere.

Edited by nok1a

On 6/10/2022 at 5:24 AM, maniacmaybe said:

Guuuys!!! How are you hiding GG from Gob? Device: Oneplus 8T Root available

Use virtualXposed