I am currently making a small Mod Menu for the game Rogue Adventure. It's a turn-based strategy card game, but if you are looking for cheats for this game, you probably already know that.
Today I was looking for a cheat menu for the game and since I couldn't find anything, I decided to quickly write one myself. This is my first time writing a script for Game Guardian, so the code is probably not the cleanest thing ever, but so far it does what it's supposed to, so I'm happy with that.
It's currently still not finished, but I decided to share it anyways so if someone is interested in this, they will be able to keep an eye on new releases.
• Two methods of setting your Mana to 99 in the current battle (Quick for when you have the default amount of Mana, Manual for any non-standard values if you have any modifiers in your deck)
• An interface to speed up the process and make it easy for inexperienced users
• The option to set your coin amount to a desired value (a bit difficult because the number seems to be obfuscated)
• The option to set your gems to any desired amount (same problem as with coins)
• Any reasonable suggestions in the reply section
I'm doing this as a project for fun and to learn some stuff, so you probably shouldn't expect too much from it.
If anyone more experienced has some additional advice for me, I would be happy to hear it!