Real Racing 3 (12.0.2+) Currency Hack (R$,Gold,M$) 12.0.2.5.5

(12 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

REAL RACING 3 CURRENCY HACK

Current version: 12.0.2.5.5

Working RR3: 12.0.2+

Description:

Choose your R$, gold, M$ amount and get it!

Instructions:

1. Open the game. Do not play!!

2. Run the script.

3. Restart the game.

If after restarting the game the currency values are not updated, immediately after running the script, complete any race (preferably not yet played) before restarting the game.

Known issues:

No hack more than 100.000.000 rs, 50.000 gold, 5.000.000 ms.

Bluestacks,Nox,x8 sandbox can use version 9.0.1.3.0

Warning:

Logout your account before run the script to avoid ban.

Video:

Edited by MarioRossi93i

What's New in Version 12.0.2.5.5   See changelog

Released

- Added the possibility to edit earned/spent currency

- Added 'manual mode' to avoid problems searching currents amounts at script start

- Minor fixes

- Working RR3 version 12.0.2+

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 12/12/2021 at 6:08 AM, dimjay said:

Hi, please kindly update the script to version 10.0.2 🙂

It still works perfectly, no need for an update.

Hello. Thank you for the script. Successfully used it a couple of months ago but at the moment is says: Script ended: No results found.
I'm on game version 10.3.6.

On 3/30/2022 at 6:03 PM, horseinthesky said:

Hello. Thank you for the script. Successfully used it a couple of months ago but at the moment is says: Script ended: No results found.
I'm on game version 10.3.6.

Try rr3_currency_hack.v9.4.0.5.0.bin.lua it still works perfectly on 10.3.6, run it on the start screen.

14 hours ago, Berinjela said:

Try rr3_currency_hack.v9.4.0.5.0.bin.lua it still works perfectly on 10.3.6, run it on the start screen.

Sad but not for me. I've tried like 50 times. Rebooted the phone a couple of times. Every time I was offline logged out as script asks me to do.
`Script ended: No results found.` is always the answer =(

On 4/1/2022 at 3:28 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

try to enable all regions in gg before run the script

Thank you but what is that and how to do so?

5 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Screenshot_20220404-172921_163de7681e89bd180354d3d5a43c5d2b__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220404-172955_163de7681e89bd180354d3d5a43c5d2b__01.jpg

Ticking every single one made it work. Thanks a lot!

Edited by horseinthesky

Can you update this script please.. im really gratefull if you do that.. thank you..

hi mario, unfortunately i've been experiencing issues with the script regardless of version ever since the koenigsegg jesko update, it just doesn't work no matter how many times i restarted the game. i have followed several tips such as enabling all regions of gameguardian, using different versions of the script etc. never been able to get it to work sadge. i have been able to use it without issues for several months now but it suddenly didnt work since the update i stated. any solution? thankz

try to delete your character (backup it first) in doc and .depot directory and start a new clean game, then try the script to check if the problem is your character2.dat

18 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

try to delete your character (backup it first) in doc and .depot directory and start a new clean game, then try the script to check if the problem is your character2.dat

I can't modify the currency either in the latest version of the game. I've been following the instructions (enabling all region, etc.) and I've also tried deleting character2.dat and *.bak files in .depot starting a new save but it results the same.

On 6/21/2022 at 10:12 PM, MegaRayquaza8121 said:

can anyone confirm if this is working in v10.5?

Screenshot_20221003-024359.png

Screenshot_20221003-030506.png

sometimes i get it to work, i don't even know how, and most times it doesn't, no matter how many times i restart the game. the first time today i used it, it worked, and then subsequently when i wanted to remove the currency to log back in it didn't work anymore

1. Try to run the script immediately after starting the game.

2. if it doesn t work, change something (buy an update, win a race, etc), restart, make sure what you changed has been saved and repeat step 1

On 10/8/2022 at 4:58 AM, MarioRossi93i said:

1. Try to run the script immediately after starting the game.

2. if it doesn t work, change something (buy an update, win a race, etc), restart, make sure what you changed has been saved and repeat step 1

apologized that describe of @MarioRossi93i but i want to help you explain how to run the latest script you made 9.4.0 cause of today i can run it successful 

1. setting gg region ( then open all of region ) 

2. logout another account that link in your game then upload data to the cloud storage 

3. then run script 9.4.0 the latest version immediately you can run that script success (just spam run it!!!!) {{{ first i run in 3realracing logo }}}

4. end of you typed the number you want in that script close it

5. lets go to upload your data again then close the game 

✓✓I use just 1 currency per round then I do 1-5 again 2 round to make it happen ✓✓

++++if u use that and follow all of my suggest 1.-5. u can hack that success +++++ 

who use this follow me suggest that can run script successful plese quote me to know Thanks .....then thanks to mario again u r god of lua.

ENJOY UR GAME !!!!!!

Screenshot_20221025-225116_Real_Racing_3.png

Screenshot_20221025-231605_Real_Racing_3.png

Hello, is it updated to version 10.8? Will I take a bath? If I get the ban will I be able to do the events of the season?

Good morning mate! When I use this script to decrease the amount of money it works, but when I close the GG and open the game it no longer saves in the cloud. If you manage to solve this problem I will be very grateful! Thanks in advance for your attention! Hugs!

Hey Mario I am grateful for all your tools for rr3. I had problems with a profile Ive been using and I can confirm this script doesnt work with that profile specifically. If a test a brand new profile it works fine. Im running bluestacks. Tested it on LD player and the same issues remain. I wanted to know if there is a way to "fix" the character2.dat Im using right now? cheers.

Last two updates to RR3 this script no longer works. Tried using it on. 3 different emulators, every one has the same reaction. The loading icon flashes several times once you hit run and then it kicks back a black screen error.