Jump to content

9 Screenshots


Download this file

About This File

STOP SUPPORT


What's New in Version 1.1.00   See changelog

Released

Update system




User Feedback

Recommended Comments

15 minutes ago, melodymirror said:

pass error 000 check?

I have updated my new password. You can check it now.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justframe said:

Why it is not safe? I've been BANNED PERMANENT after playing 3 games

U GET BAN BECAUSE YOU USED OLD VERSION OF ZuROS FREE SCRIPT.

 

AND MY SCRIPT NERVER GET BAN PERMANENT, MAYBE BAN 1DAY FOR SO MANY REPORT.

 

U REALLY USED OTHER HACK TO GET BAN PERMANENT!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

U just revealling hax to all, Posting on youtube? so that devs will find out this and sooner we'll be just banned.

how wasted. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Justframe said:

U just revealling hax to all, Posting on youtube? so that devs will find out this and sooner we'll be just banned.

how wasted. 

I will stop supporting this script. It's a pleasure to know that you will not be using it for free!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kienjx said:

I will stop supporting this script. It's a pleasure to know that you will not be using it for free!

I mean don't became famous, you no need to post it for the whole world know it, because when the devs find out this, this will be detected and even VIP will wasted their money and banned

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

devs will just edit the script and will see the values you've searching, I know you know it, the search values is visible so and devs will detect it. so the scenario is if you change that into that value, boom you will be banned, and u will leave the people hanging bc there has nothing to do with them, atleast u have money. right?

dont showy and spammy

Edited by Justframe

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AriefXlusif said:

Please update ZuRos 5 june. We need play Ros with this hack.

For you to know This game guardian site lua scripts has been already monitoring by devs, So every updates of your so called "hack" will be useless detected and you maybe banned on next ROS updates. maybe just pray for your accounts now.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Justframe said:

For you to know This game guardian site lua scripts has been already monitoring by devs, So every updates of your so called "hack" will be useless detected and you maybe banned on next ROS updates. maybe just pray for your accounts now.

idle and useless.

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later
5 hours ago, AriefXlusif said:

Please update ZuRos 5 june. We need play Ros with this hack.

Thank you for your attention.

Check my last video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOr1JuRbQkM9Hoprynk9Z5w

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...