Official FreeFire Battlegrounds Script | Made by Xasikl/Critical Hit 8.0.0

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone, i just created a Gameguardian account and i will start posting my SCRIPTS for FreeFire Battlegrounds & other Battle Royale Games

i saw that many other 'FAKE Modders here are copying my SCRIPTS from my Youtube channel and posting them here so i will start to post too and see who's better.

☆Dazzler45Plus , StarCoder , Arachis Gaming , Technical Sumar are just leeching/stealing my script they didnt make anything on it.

So this script is version v8 if you want to see olders versions you can check my channel here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbCy97dbHrmqU6kBM04fhHQ

This Version has more than 15Feutures!

If you want to kill people while being underground you muss download (v5) its available in my youtube channel!

(v5) Has

WallShot/Silent aim

Fly

Walk through walls

20180410_132303.png

What's New in Version 8.0.0   See changelog

Released

WHATS NEW:
●Walk Throught walls Script format
●Field of View Increase
●No Fall Damage

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Prathamb

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

In speed hack , after using for 30 sec , it shows eliminated, maybe system detects that our time is faster than server time and hence it eliminates us . 

Please fix it ?

All other things are working fine 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.