Can't able to use GG on a game called Hybrid warrior

Crummy

I wanted to use GG on a game called Hybrid warrior, they have some sort of detector in the app called LIAPP whenever i install gg and open that game the game says threat detected. so, i can't use gg on a game if there nis anyway to bypass that detector please help me out.

32 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

try using xposed xprivacy, or hide the game guardian inside a virtual space and perform root access inside the virtual space

i used xposed xprivacy but didn't work. I will try virtual space method.

Thanq

• 6 months later...

...is crazy because I WAS able to hack this game before......and YESTERDAY......, but now I'm stuck too on LIAPP 1004.....that even with GG possibly hidden every way it still happens....., I'm really lost but I know at least that you need to hack it off line........but the error from nothing is happening even offline....., super confused here...

(..must have something to do with 'disable all protection' but I can't remember the order i did properly..)

🤕

....to bypass the LIAPP 1001 you open GG > 'disable protection for all apps'(...this just worked for me in F1VM...) > close GG completely to enter the game and load it online........., after you are inside/game loaded just turn off the internet for the vm or device and then you should be able to hack it off-line........., but as I said now the 1004 happens as soon as you open gg even mid-game so I really don't know what I did(wich combinations of hide gg or what) yesterday that hide gg completely from this error and was able to hack it off-line....

😕

Archived