Get 20 GB of free online storage!

Sysadmin

• Administrators

The site/service, Copy.com, is offering 20 GB of free online storage to anyone that uses a referral link from an existing user (Normally, they only offer 15 GB to new users). If you are interested, you can use this link: Referral Link to signup with (be sure to verify your email, and install one of their apps (desktop or mobile)), and it will also give us an extra 5 GB of space. It would be much appreciated, as we find ways to use this free service for the forum (mirrors for downloads, mods, gamesaves, etc).

As a bonus, if you use our referral link, PM me the first name & the email address you signed up with, and I will include you in our new Mods folder, which has an ever increasing number of mods of games (which are uploaded here, but this is a direct list of them). Make sure you verify your email, and install one of their applications to get the extra space, and to be invited to the mod folder.

-d2dyno

• 10 months later...

Or, depending on how strong your chinese is. You can get up to 36TB FREE storage (I pay for close to 200TB, and been using it for MANY years)

Baidu PAN gives users 2TB (need android)

Tencent's Weiyun gives users 10TB (need android)

360's YunPan gives users 36TB (10TB desktop + 26TB Android)

You can use an android emulator like Bluestacks or Youwave to "fill" the android requirement!