I want to make a script where you can close GG without ending script.

Is this possible and if yes, could someone explain me how?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Abdelrahman787
      Hello guys 
      I want who can hack me the gold in this game i already tired from many tries and my device not able to be rooted any one if can hacking to me and give me the account which he hacked. I will give him specific gift and expensive but i wanna who can proff in this  part of hacking game.. 
      Finally waiting yours replies thank you 

• By eXeXeX
      I cant find anything to hack this game on internet, cuz the name make search engine confused.
      Please someone help me:)
      Hackers the game
      com.tricksterarts.hackers
    • By GG_Gekagta_GG
      I went into the game, went to the map, found the value that I need, change everything works. left the map, went back, the address is different. can I change the address so that it changes the value forever? That is, when you switch to the map, the value has already been changed, although the address is already different.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------
      Я зашел в игру, зашел на карту, нашел значение которое мне надо, меняю все работает. вышел с карты, зашел снова, адресс уже другой. можно ли изменить адресс так, чтобы он менял значение навсегда? То есть при переходе на карту значение уже было изменено, хотя адресс уже другой.
    • By Anonymous246
      Game: panther online                  download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swiftappskom.pantheronline&hl=nl
      What hacks I want help with: I would like to get help with how to get immortality hacks in this game and how to get a no cooldown hack.
      Version: of the game: latest. Of GG: the one before the latest.
      Have I tried hacking this game: yes, but could only speedhack, I'm new to using Game Guardian and couldn't find any tutorials about this game.
      Thanks!

• By Infinite_Dabber
      I was wondering if anyone could make a script for a new android game, "Warface: Global Operations". It should be easy to make a .lua script, because this game has some vulnerabilities and even more bugs. I didn't manage to modify the resources, because the game crashes and reloads every time I try to buy something I can't afford. 
      Every help and idea is important!