You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ankit007
      Hello Every one can anyone create a lua script for editing score in candy crush saga and also the moves
      after the latest update i can edit the score
    • By kwickhightech
      Hey everyone, It’s almost end of 2015 with Christmas, so let’s have a flash back of 2015 with best android games. My best game includes Pump Jump, Clash of the Clans, Extreme Metro Run, Candy Crush
    • By frappim
      I previously hacked the amount of gold bars I have in the game a long time ago, but I'm running low again and I'm trying to rehack it. I narrowed down the search to 4 values. One Dword, one Float, one Byte and one Word. The number of gold is the Dword and Word value, which is 860. Every time I change those numbers and go back into the game the numbers reset. 
      But now if I change the float or the Byte values, those change the currency values(860) into another number... So there's like some sort of algorithm or what? Why is changing the Byte and the float also changing the money value! What does that mean? 
      every time I go back to the game all the 4 values reset to what they were no matter what I do. 

• By Psychokiller1888
      Hi there!

I'm on Samsung Galaxy S4, latest update available in CH (4.2.2), rooted using Chainfires' CF Auto root.

Gmae Guardian starts nicely and is stable. Path is set to my SD card.

When playing Candy Crush Saga, I started wondering how to change remaining life, remaining moves and all... Been searching around, found answers on the net (thx youtube) and tried to repeat it to my phone. I get the results, but what ever value I do change, it doesn't affect anything ingame. I mean, I get the memory adresses where remaining lifes are stored, change them to whatever you want, it won't change in game, even after a restart.

Candy Crush is up to date, 1.16.0. Is that of any problem? Memory hack can't really be fixed with any update but obfuscation so I don't think so...

Anyone would care to take a few seconds to try to help me?

Thanks in advance and for this app as well!