Great conqueror: Rome

Need a hack for medals and stuff. Can hack; health of unit, damage and price of stuff when playing the game but unable to change the value of main currencies. It's not server based.

Can you please tell me how you managed to hack the in-game resources, I would really appreciate it 🙂

Of course, traditional way. searching for a value that is in the game, then spent this value, and that value will decrease, soon after I search for this lower value, but it does not appear ...

On 9/25/2019 at 3:12 AM, deerlukkazz said:

Of course, traditional way. searching for a value that is in the game, then spent this value, and that value will decrease, soon after I search for this lower value, but it does not appear ...

Well, I tried to multiply that value. Lets say I have a value of 1000, I type that value and multiply it by 4 (1000x4). The 1000 value appears in the search but I don't seem to be able to manipulate it..

1 hour ago, SARGON said:

Well, I tried to multiply that value. Lets say I have a value of 1000, I type that value and multiply it by 4 (1000x4). The 1000 value appears in the search but I don't seem to be able to manipulate

The Sbenny blog make one mod for the Rome Great Conqueror (Unlimited medals), you can found go in website of Sbenny

Edited by deerlukkazz

2 hours ago, deerlukkazz said:

The Sbenny blog make one mod for the Rome Great Conqueror (Unlimited medals), you can found go in website of Sbenny

2 hours ago, deerlukkazz said:

Well, I dont want the modded apk, I want to hack the game with the capability of saving my progress 🙂

On 9/25/2019 at 3:12 AM, deerlukkazz said:

Edited by SARGON

8 hours ago, SARGON said:

Well, I dont want the modded apk, I want to hack the game with the capability of saving my progres

You Can save the progress of game on facebook

Screenshot_20190926-104314.jpg

11 hours ago, deerlukkazz said:

You Can save the progress of game on facebook

Screenshot_20190926-104314.jpg

Thanks it works:)

Edited by SARGON

1 hour ago, SARGON said:

Thanks it works:)

yes, can save on facebook, later install the original and never lost the progress hahahaha

The Sbenny mod doesn't work.

https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/great-conqueror-rome-v1-4-4-unlimited-medals-hack-updated.73250/

You can see the responses on the topic. Most are getting corrupt installation errors, and then for other mods you can't log in via Facebook because it says the app is still in development and you need to be either a registered tester or have the admin give you permissions.

Ive tried using GameGuardian myself to get values here but changing them does nothing and I am no good at doing pointer searches etc.

So can I request this be looked into again?

Edited by Darksiider
errors