9 Innings Pro Baseball by Com2Us - Free Points hack
Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:43 AM
1. Open Game Gaurdian
2. Open 9 Innings Pro Baseball.
3. In G.G. Search for the amount of points you currently have.
4. In 9 Innings, go into Card Shop, Draw Card. And draw the cheapest pack.
5. In G.G search again for the points you currently have.
6. Repeat steps #4 and #5 until your left with the hex code for your points, change to any # of points you would like (max 9,999,999)
If that worked for you, awsome. If your like me, and the game completely shut off when you tried to change the points value, keep reading:
1. Start a new game, exhibition, season, whatever, doesnt matter.
2. Play until you get your first "achievement" i.e. 2-base hit for 10 points or so.
3. Immediately in G.G. search for that exact value of points earned for that achievement.
4. Play until you get a 2nd achievement.
5. Add the points for the 1st and 2nd achievement, and search for that value in G.G.
6. Repeat steps #4 and #5 until your down to the only hex value thats keeping track of the running achievement points value.
7. Change that value to whatever you want (max 9,999,999)
8. Finish playing the game, and at the end, you will be given however many points you put in.
I discovered this on my own, so thought I would share with all the other baseball fans out there.
If someone else discovered this before me, I apologize, let me know and I will give credit to you as well.
Well there you go guys/gals. Hope you enjoy getting that all Platinum team to kick a** with.
- eatshit2k, kingty11, pedro194rox122 and 3 others like this
Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:51 AM
It seems most the good point changers are in the 0x817 area.
I'm playing on version 1.0.1 and getting away with all the cheating I can dream of.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
- mikeylee and Mandroid7 like this
Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:37 PM
How are you getting the level up success to work?
Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:22 PM
I thought I was having yet another KF problem when my game kept shutting down when changing values.
Anyone else having a problem with their game being glitchy after adjusting the points? Mine had pixels(?) that jump all over the place on the player card screen. It's all good after I restart the game, though. Just seems to happen after I adjust points.
Edited by LionWarrior, 10 May 2012 - 04:25 PM.
Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:03 AM
in my case it comes no result
Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:38 AM
Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:55 AM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:59 PM
Has anyone figured any hacks to level up for android since the ios version has been able to?
What about hacks to netpoint?
Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:00 AM
net points cant be hacked since its server sided... All server sided points (stars and net points) cant be changed since com2us server is the one who's keeping all of those data...
Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:43 PM
i cant do a lvl up for droid i dont know the correct values or codes plz help. what is the correct value for batter contact. power. eye? i will literally pay someone to help me
Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:46 AM
I can't even open the game. I keep getting the error message in this picture. Should I find a way around that? Is there a way to do that?