AbbySniper

Need Help: Sniper 3D Assassin Rifle Damage Customization

hi guys.. need your help please on how can i obtain/search the value of the customizations in Sniper 3D. i tried fuzzy search, encrypted search, group search but no luck in finding the value, always return to 0 results after several searches. maybe i used a wrong search parameter? i don’t know.. any help is much appreciated. please see attached image for a better idea of what i am looking for. Thank you very much!

FB3084AF-1BAC-48E7-A3D0-864D6FAC1619.jpeg

Hallo friends.. can you help me..

How to download this files, please..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Abdelrahman787
      Hello guys 
      I want who can hack me the gold in this game i already tired from many tries and my device not able to be rooted any one if can hacking to me and give me the account which he hacked. I will give him specific gift and expensive but i wanna who can proff in this  part of hacking game.. 
      Finally waiting yours replies thank you 

• By Federic
      Hey Guys, I am new in the field of hacking games and want to hack pubg mobile ......
      Can someone teach me how to hack it through game guardian manually
    • By Federic
      Someone plzz tell me how to hack Pubg and all the process done for it as I am noob in the field of hacking and want to make my own scripts and want to know about what are values and how to get it what to do with them to hack Pubg mobile
    • By eXeXeX
      I cant find anything to hack this game on internet, cuz the name make search engine confused.
      Please someone help me:)
      Hackers the game
      com.tricksterarts.hackers