Sign in to follow this  
siranirudh

Standoff 2 "Hacking App Detected" problem, Please help!

Screenshot_20190415-204738.thumb.png.0e7f2120c8c22b0ee84f846e0390f972.pngI am trying to hack Standoff 2 using game guardian but as I open the game, it shows "Hacking App Detected".

I have tried several methods like clearing data of the game, renaming package name of game guardian etc but the game is still detecting it. 

Please help me out and give me a working solution.

Thanks

2 hours ago, siranirudh said:

Screenshot_20190415-204738.thumb.png.0e7f2120c8c22b0ee84f846e0390f972.pngI am trying to hack Standoff 2 using game guardian but as I open the game, it shows "Hacking App Detected".

I have tried several methods like clearing data of the game, renaming package name of game guardian etc but the game is still detecting it. 

Please help me out and give me a working solution.

Thanks

use dual space to open Standoff and with root open the GameGuardian in the normal system without dual space!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Qaxoe
      [added 1 minute later] here is the link of this game called "香肠派对"
      https://www.taptap.com/app/58881
    • By Anonymous246
      Game: panther online                  download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swiftappskom.pantheronline&hl=nl
      What hacks I want help with: I would like to get help with how to get immortality hacks in this game and how to get a no cooldown hack.
      Version: of the game: latest. Of GG: the one before the latest.
      Have I tried hacking this game: yes, but could only speedhack, I'm new to using Game Guardian and couldn't find any tutorials about this game.
      Thanks!

• By DUVI
      View File Crazy hack for Standoff 2(English) version 0.12.1
      Hi, I am Duvi. I made a script for the game Standoff 2 of the final production. I hope you like it. Also there is open code.
      Привет луа я crazy) и кто русский молодец. Мой канал: my channel.

Submitter DUVI Submitted 09/28/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By DUVI
      Hi, I am Duvi. I made a script for the game Standoff 2 of the final production. I hope you like it. Also there is open code.
      Привет луа я crazy) и кто русский молодец. Мой канал: my channel.

• By Hazeboy
      Hey
      I need help speed hack don't work on kritika I have a Pic here