• Similar Content

• By Ralanwahlan
      How to decrypt lua script..
      Or.
      Anyone can dec this script.
      Script_FF_mpG_V84.lua
    • By DarkingCheater
      View File File - Script Tools By DarkingCheater [Open Source]
       Hello everyone, I'm bringing a script tools where there are some tools that can be added in the script, and it's open source in that case everyone can modify it and even study the code. Soon I will update it if you have idea, I will leave to do what I can to put it in the next version.
      Tools
      》Anti-Rename
      》Login
      》Expiration
      》App Info
      》Loading
      》One line
      》Message
       If you have any doubt, watch this video on my channel, I teach you to use it
      https://youtu.be/XAnpAR7Dk4E
      Submitter DarkingCheater Submitted 06/14/2019 Category Tools  
    • By DarkingCheater
      Hello everyone, I'm bringing a script tools where there are some tools that can be added in the script, and it's open source in that case everyone can modify it and even study the code. Soon I will update it if you have idea, I will leave to do what I can to put it in the next version.
      Tools
      》Anti-Rename
      》Login
      》Expiration
      》App Info
      》Loading
      》One line
      》Message
       If you have any doubt, watch this video on my channel, I teach you to use it
      https://youtu.be/XAnpAR7Dk4E
    • By YoloBro666
      Hello everyone! I searched on google, youtube, this forum. The results I got were NOT very promising. All I found was unluac, something about ss tool?, hooking script, loader script, source dumper, encrypter.. I am so sad about the fact there is not a single thread about introduction to decryption so I thought I *NEEDED* to make this thread so others can learn too.
      First of all I have some questions:
      1)How to determine the type of encryption used?
      2)How to decrypt HEX, XOR encryption?
      3)How to FULLY DECRYPT a script?
      I'd be thankful if someone writes introduction on decryption of scripts, some people like @TopGEOYT can magically decrypt scripts. New people like me must be given some idea. @Enyby @NoFear @Backlift @Anonymous1000 @bukandewa [Don't bother replying if you are not gonna help]
      This would also be very helpful to other new members, so a kind guy please help.
      I MUST REMIND: I am NOT a copy-paster. I haven't released a single script in my entire life. All I do is modify some scripts a little bit in order to make them work better or make them work anyway I want. I DO NOT have any bad intentions, so help would be much appreciated.
      Thank you so much, have a nice day.
    • By YoloBro666
      Can someone decrypt a script for me plzz. I want to look into the codes to learn tysm.
      Bullet_ForceEngV1.8.lua

@TopGEOYT